will tik tok replace Google?

Phones, Internet, Computers and such.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: will tik tok replace Google?

Post by phuketrichard »

violet wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:20 pm I’m still realising the impact of chatGPT-4 at even a basic level - no need for adobe photoshop and illustrator anymore.

I tried to find this on YouTube. All I have is a LinkedIn link https://www.linkedin.com/posts/openai-c ... member_ios
I dont think Chat would replace PS:
how could it edit /clean/ enhance/resize /sharpen, etc etc ur digital images ?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:47 pm
violet wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:20 pm I’m still realising the impact of chatGPT-4 at even a basic level - no need for adobe photoshop and illustrator anymore.

I tried to find this on YouTube. All I have is a LinkedIn link https://www.linkedin.com/posts/openai-c ... member_ios
Did you access the LinkedIn link? It’s right around the corner
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

violet wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 3:05 pm

Did you access the LinkedIn link? It’s right around the corner
Yep, 1st PS does NOT create images
and its my personal opinion as one who uses PS alot> no ia app can do what the artist has in mind
Edit etc etc images s a personal thing
one photographer views are not another of the final image
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Did you see it simply removed an item from an image by being asked to? And replaced an item?

And PS removes and replaces content in images, among other things.

Standby and keep hold of your hat.

You think you won’t be able to tell it how to adjust something to your personal desire?

You’re only limited by your imagination (and perhaps stubbornness)
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
rogerrabbit
Expatriate

Post by rogerrabbit »

There are already AI tools that do all that to your images with pretty good results.

No photographers or models needed either anymore:
https://www.deepagency.com/
https://photoai.com/
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

While the proles are discussing AI in their everyday lives the US military has tested an F-16 with an AI pilot.. and it can successfully dogfight.

In fact back in August, 2020, DARPA had an AI simulated dogfight contest. Guns only and the last man standing went 1v1 with a human opponent. The AI "wiped the floor" with the human pilot.

That was almost 3 years ago!
JReb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JReb »

Tik tok is no good. I was kind of a celebrity last year..but, getting bombarded with vids from Ukraine and chinese martial arts is not why I signed up. They have joined Facebook and messenger in my tech heap...not to mention the underage kids dancing and foreigners dressed improperly ..pass
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

When your coworkers are hypnotized by their phones when on break, instead of being interactive with the surrounding people, you know something is wrong.
I watch them swiping fast on random subjects in very short videos, not sure they will read books anymore.
Oh, and the betting apps. Enough to fill their days ^^
Reminds me of this, like any addict of shiny noisy things

On the good side, second-hand books are worth nothing now.
I mean, good for me.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Click the Play button

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

good read;
How does GPT-4 work and how can you start using it in ChatGPT?
Launched on March 14, GPT-4 is the successor to GPT-3 and is the technology behind the viral chatbot ChatGPT.
GPT-4’s multimodal feature allows users to upload images such as a photo of flour, butter, eggs and milk and GPT-4 will recommend some tasty treats that can be made with those ingredients. This feature, however, does not yet appear to be available to GPT-4 subscribers from the public.
thats cool<
but why??

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/3/1 ... t-using-it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic