ALERT!!! Young US vlogger "almost trafficked" in Siem Reap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Re: ALERT!!! Young US vlogger "almost trafficked" in Siem Reap

Post by CaptainCanuck »

orichá wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:56 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:44 pm
Vidiots... that's a keeper.
I did not coin this term... "Vidiots" was spoken by Dennis Hopper, I think, in the picture, "Blue Velvet" by David Lynch, way back in 1986...

Dennis also said, "You’re like a turd that won’t flush."

(Now there's a REAL hoodlum who fucked more sluts than any of you old amateur shysters...)
Hilarious .... you denigrate a video maker because he’s making money .... but hero worship an actor because he fucks lots of sluts .... please, take down the Canada Flag, you’re embarrassing.......
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:20 am
orichá wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:56 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:44 pm
Vidiots... that's a keeper.
I did not coin this term... "Vidiots" was spoken by Dennis Hopper, I think, in the picture, "Blue Velvet" by David Lynch, way back in 1986...

Dennis also said, "You’re like a turd that won’t flush."

(Now there's a REAL hoodlum who fucked more sluts than any of you old amateur shysters...)
Hilarious .... you denigrate a video maker because he’s making money .... but hero worship an actor because he fucks lots of sluts .... please, take down the Canada Flag, you’re embarrassing.......
I am not hero worshipping Dennis, lol. I am just discovering how many of you lack a sense of humor. Lol... (...but if I had money like some of the gringos and ahabs in Dubai, P'taya, Paris, London and Monaco -- yes, I'd fuck a different girl, preferably ballerinas, around 17 or 19 years old, twice a week... Yup, lol... Dahhhh ...)

And yes, but I do also think YouTube influencers are basically all stupid airheads, really. Making money from it does not make them worthy of any particular respect, since they are destroying deep human literacy in the process. That's merely my opinion.
Last edited by orichá on Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

This video is not worth money. If you get paid, you should contribute to society in some way. Call me old-fashioned or whatever, couldn't give a tug of a dead dog's cock. (I've not even hit middle age yet..) Now, Blue Velvet, that was good movie.
:beer3:
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

What sucks is I've been working hard to save enough money to be able to travel and live this life while these mofos are making even more money by simply doing it with the addition of a GoPro.

Seriously annoying. Fuck em all!

:beer2:
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

ItWasntMe wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:41 am What sucks is I've been working hard to save enough money to be able to travel and live this life while these mofos are making even more money by simply doing it with the addition of a GoPro.

:please:
JEALOUS that someone thought of a way to make $$$ while you work your ass off?

I say Hats off to them!!! :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:31 am
ItWasntMe wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 8:41 am What sucks is I've been working hard to save enough money to be able to travel and live this life while these mofos are making even more money by simply doing it with the addition of a GoPro.

:please:
JEALOUS that someone thought of a way to make $$$ while you work your ass off?

I say Hats off to them!!! :beer3:
God, hats off to the YouTuber fools just because they're making money... What's next? Hats off to the triad druglords? Jealous my arse, I'm fine for cash, but I earn it through real work. This thread is fucking apocalyptic.

It's quite simple, you shouldn't attract attention by saying you nearly got trafficked when you didn't. It's wrong... As wrong as you lot saying this kid deserves the money he makes for taking selfies... Saying that he "figured out" something. Nonsense, people, have some integrity.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

if someone wants sell drugs, take selfies, makes you tube videos, be an influencer, builds houses, flies airplanes or shovels shit>
who really gives a fuck how anyone else makes money??
I don't

Money is money
as long as your satisfied with how you make it, yea hats off to them one and all
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
2sevensclash
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by 2sevensclash »

orichá wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:12 pm YouTube is an utter waste of time. It's for illiterate people and for plasticky fake "influencers" who want to make money talking about any petty nonsense-impressions of anything unimportant...

There is nothing, NOTHING more irritating than watching one of these goofy goobers standing there, gesticulating forcefully, waving their arms, chopping the air with their hands, all agog and rubbery faced... Over-acting, over-dramatizing just blabbing loudly in an annoying manner about nothing!

The worst and most irritating vloggers are the ones who start their videos with a three-minute high-speed talk about how you need to "click on the bottom and subscribe" before they even say a single word about the topic of the video...

Throw it all away. Utter garbage for brainless vidiots...
Books are an utter waste of time, I read a Mills & Boon book the other day complete garbage :stir:
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

[/quote]
Books are an utter waste of time, I read a Mills & Boon book the other day complete garbage :stir:
[/quote]

I started a book last week, after a long time away, due to the internet. Very satisfying. I've almost finished colouring it in.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

orichá wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 12:12 pm YouTube is an utter waste of time. It's for illiterate people and for plasticky fake "influencers" who want to make money talking about any petty nonsense-impressions of anything unimportant...
You know you can watch documentaries, films, music videos, instructional videos, news and lots of other stuff on YouTube besides travel vloggers?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic