It’s so nice - till it’s not!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: It’s so nice - till it’s not!

Post by Teddy1 »

You really should write a novel. That story probably wouldnt have a happy ending but theres a life lesson there somewhere....
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence:
"Well that didnt go as planned".
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

I like to watch the girls walking on the beach
On their skin the sun, caresses way too wise
The wind that ruffles their hair, a taste of salt on my lips
I like
Swinging hips and fleeting smiles
I watch the waves playing with their bodies
I like
Their breasts swollen with the desire to live
Their eyes that turn away when you look at them
I like
The sun on their skin playing hide and seek
And solar ambers, the fickle perfume
I like (girls, girls)
Look at the girls (girls, girls)
Girls (girls, girls, girls)
I like to watch girls (girls, girls)
The sun on their skin (girls, girls)
Their swinging hips (girls, girls)
Their swollen chest (girls, girls)
I like to watch girls (girls, girls...)
I love I love
When they strip and pretend to be good
Their eyes wondering "but who is this boy?"
I like
Their bellies sticking to the hot sand
The wind that ruffles their hair and the fleeting smiles
I like
watch girls
Girls
Girls
I like
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Teddy1 wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:43 pm You really should write a novel. That story probably wouldnt have a happy ending but theres a life lesson there somewhere....
It would be a great movie, probably a blockbuster. They could have a CGI Chris Penn as the main star. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Irl - it would make an interesting short YT docu. To make it real though is pretty much impossible unless you hired actors and it would never be the same.

If I was to ever accept such an invitation I would want a lady who was gracious while experiencing rejection. Yeah - I’m looking for a unicorn.
Stay classy na
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

You might want to develop that script a bit. So far it's coming across as quite hackneyed.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:03 am You might want to develop that script a bit. So far it's coming across as quite hackneyed.
It’s not a script and I didn’t post for your entertainment - it just happened in Cuba and I am sharing my thoughts.
Stay classy na
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

David Gordon wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:20 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:03 am You might want to develop that script a bit. So far it's coming across as quite hackneyed.
It’s not a script and I didn’t post for your entertainment - it just happened in Cuba and I am sharing my thoughts.
So she has profiled you and picked you for a likely sex tourist, turned on the charm to try to earn some money and you are upset when she goes cold on you after you reject her advances in what obviously is some type of girly bar in PP or Cuba??? wtf..

Would she have any interest in you outside of her work situation e.g outside of the bar? Why waste her time with you after you said NO...
Do you want your cake and eat it too? :facepalm:

Share your personal thoughts on a Public Forum, then yep its here for our entertainment... sorry to break it ya, you don't get to make the rules. :please:
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

David Gordon wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:00 am You know how it’s going to go - it’s so nice till it’s not - and then it’s just not nice at all. That moment when she goes from 60 back to 0 and puts it in reverse. When she knows she’s not getting anything out of you and stops trying and you see that scorn before she slinks away. Yeah - that. I don’t like that.
Why be in that particular place, then? I’m not into girlie bars, myself, and as a result generally don’t visit them. Even I f I happen to end up in one, I’m under no obligation to partake of everything available just because it’s there. I’ve never really had any difficulty politely saying “no thanks”. Or is it a difficulty saying no to temptation?
There have been a few really pushy, hard sell bordering on nut jobs over the years, but they are very few and easily outnumbered by objectionable patrons.

And remember, in this brave new world, women are allowed to enjoy sex, there’s more than the missionary position, the lights don’t
need to be turned off.
newsgatherer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by newsgatherer »

It's cool, there's a Cuban feel to this site now, I feel the connection here. Are there expat forums in Cuba on which to talk about girly bar experiences in Phnom Penh?
chriz_PP
Expatriate
China

Post by chriz_PP »

surprised this thread hasn't been derailed yet by bringing up Thailand :Yahoo!:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic