No more cambodia draft outside of Phnom Penh

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Wilber
Tourist
Russia

Re: No more cambodia draft outside of Phnom Penh

Post by Wilber »

sad times
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

atst wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:05 pm No more 50c beers in Kampot, no smoking soon time to leave.
All bollocks, I reckon. Won't be the first ridiculous ideas here that never happened or didn't last long...
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:33 pm I never drink draft, whatever the brand. Same as when I lived in London 30 years ago. Bottles and cans are much safer.
thats my take , call me howard hughes ,
i aint taking any chances the glass is clean after some disease ridden old smoker drank out of it
and it want washed properly .
i carry my own condums just in case so i dont get my cans warm from my hot hands .
but i never been to london 30 years ago i lived in phitsanulok
thats where my name came from
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That's funny. But I thought it meant "Pizza on the roof"?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:47 pm That's funny. But I thought it meant "Pizza on the roof"?
i couldn’t remember phitsanulok and nobody could say it so i improvised my 1st email to pissontheroof and it stuck
there was a time long ago you could google pissontheroof and you’d reference me ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

pissontheroof wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:12 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:47 pm That's funny. But I thought it meant "Pizza on the roof"?
i couldn’t remember phitsanulok and nobody could say it so i improvised my 1st email to pissontheroof and it stuck
I went there only once, for a funeral. But I find the name easy to remember and to pronounce, compared with other Thai place names anyway. 8)
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Alex wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:12 am
pissontheroof wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:12 pm
I went there only once, for a funeral. But I find the name easy to remember and to pronounce, compared with other Thai place names anyway. 8)
my nickname was kiimaou might be a clue
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

im still married to my thai wife , we havent spoken for many years but she is happy with her green card and im happy with the extra dependants allowance i get for her on my pension
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

I just saw a Cambodia truck delivering draft beer to a restaurant on Kampot riverfront. Maybe they only stopped the supply to Sihanoukville ?
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Anchor Moy wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 4:45 pm I just saw a Cambodia truck delivering draft beer to a restaurant on Kampot riverfront. Maybe they only stopped the supply to Sihanoukville ?
The Gods, even the truck drivers don't want to go to Sihanoukville anymore :stir:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic