PM Scolds Nephew Over Women Problems (Again)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

PM Scolds Nephew Over Women Problems (Again)

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

The PM's notorious nephew, Hun Chea, is hot water again, after he posted his latest love interest on social media for all to see, even though he is still married to another woman.
In 2018, Hun Chea was convicted on charges of domestic violence against his wife; he was publicly reprimanded by his uncle, and also served time in jail.
2 mins ago - BREAKING NEWS
PM tells woman to ‘withdraw’ from nephew
Khmer Times
Prime Minister HE has asked a woman associated with his nephew Hun Chea – a three-star lieutenant general – to stop her association with the PM’s nephew.

The PM made his remarks at the ground-breaking ceremony for the construction of a bridge across the Mekong River in Kratie province and a connecting road – following up on a post he made earlier on social media (below)

In his remarks the PM stated that Hun Chea has not divorced his wife and therefore should not associate with the woman.

The PM stated, “Please, the second woman, please withdraw. The woman who is posting on Facebook with Achea (Mr. Hun Chea) is not Achea’s wife .”

In addition, the PM also warned his nephew to observe strict morals if he want to continue his role as a three-star lieutenant general

In 2018, Hun Chea was jailed after an incident involving the discharge of a weapon at his home*.
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501212458/ ... om-nephew/

* HE's nephew,Hun Chea, served a short jail sentence in 2018 after he threatened to kill his wife with a loaded pistol and trashed their house in a fit of anger.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: PM Scolds Nephew Over Women Problems (Again)

Post by phuketrichard »

LOL
Cambodia's Eye@cambodiaeye
PM HE publicly raised about his nephew Hun Chea's adultery. He lives with his mistress and posts their photos on social media while he does not divorce his wife. PM HE threatens to fire him from his post if he still lives with his mistress.
11:05 AM · Jan 2, 2023
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

The Uncle Asks Who is This Strange Woman ?
January 2, 2023
'Real' wife on the left of the photo
Recently, at the beginning of 2023, the public on social media was really surprised when they saw Samdech Techo HE ask questions about the picture posted by Samdech's nephew, HE Hun Chea; a photo with a beautiful and strange woman that Samdech suspects is a mistress.

Apparently, Samdech is in doubt: "Is this woman Hun Chea's wife, because Hun Chea's wife is the woman who is legally married to him. Is this a different wife, or is it because I do not see clearly? I still recognize the legally married niece, who is not divorced from my nephew, so they are still husband and wife.
Then I saw that girl on Facebook posting photos of herself with Hun Chea, does she want Hun Chea to lose all his stars? [ie. get demoted.] To find out if she is a legal wife or a concubine, I was forced to use my official page to ask Hun Chea to confirm or deny. I have the right to ask because I want to take care of the family."
Who is this strange woman ?

Will the prodigal nephew be able to talk his way out of this embarrassing public discussion of his private life, orchestrated by his favorite uncle ? Social media followers are all agog, waiting for the outcome :
Samdech says that HE Hun Chea, should come forward to explain the photo of the woman, who is she for sure !? The public is also hoping that HE Hun Chea will come out to explain soon to dispel any doubts.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Aah the two thumbs up pose, as lame as one can get, whatever the wealth or power...
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Did you know that Cambodia has a "monogamy law" * ?

January 3, 2023
PM tells his nephew to pick ‘your job or your mistress’
Hang Punreay / Khmer Times
Prime Minister HE has given his nephew, Lieutenant General Hun Chea a stern warning: “dismiss your mistress or I sack you.

“You are married and not divorced but yet you post photographs of you and your mistress together,” said the visibly annoyed Premier when speaking yesterday at the groundbreaking ceremony for a bridge across the Mekong River in Kratie province project.

“I will sack you if you continue to live with your mistress,” Mr HE added.

“Can this second woman withdraw herself from this love affair?

“I call on this second woman and openly speak to this woman who has posted a picture on Facebook of her with Hun Chea when she is not his wife to abandon the affair,” he said.

Mr HE said when he saw the photo of the duo, he realised it was not Lt Gen Chea’s wife.

“I asked around and learnt that Hun Chea hasn’t divorced his wife yet,” Mr HE said.

The Premier said Lt Gen Chea and his wife posed for photographs with him during a recent official ceremony, and “now he is with another woman”.

“I ask you, Hun Chea, do you want to continue to sit on that rank or be removed,” he said.

He also warned that legal action can be taken against Chea as Cambodia has a monogamy law.*

He added that he has the right to involve in this family issue otherwise Lt Gen Chea will do something inappropriate again.

Mr HE said even though the affair is an individual matter and if they had handled it quietly it would not have humiliated the Hun family.
“Instead they went public with it by posting their photo on Facebook and this will hurt Chea’s wife. I asked Hun Chea and his girlfriend to remove the photo from Facebook.
https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501212565/ ... -mistress/

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:50 am Did you know that Cambodia has a "monogamy law" * ?
Yes, they brought it in about 10 years ago specifically to prosecute Rannaridh.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

This is an extremely compelling story, if they ever run out of things to do I could possibly see a days of our lives type show this family could produce.
chriz_PP
Expatriate
China

Post by chriz_PP »

Darkcel wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:00 am This is an extremely compelling story, if they ever run out of things to do I could possibly see a days of our lives type show this family could produce.
The Kardashians are closely following this story
Teddy1
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Teddy1 »

Monogramy law in Cambodia.
Imagine that.
All the expats that have left their spouses and r living in sin in Cambodia.

Silly Hun Chea should have divorced his wife first.
My entire life can be summed up in one sentence:
"Well that didnt go as planned".
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Darkcel wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:00 am This is an extremely compelling story, if they ever run out of things to do I could possibly see a days of our lives type show this family could produce.
When you start researching for the series, you just need to search for "HE's Nephew".
HE Nephew stories go back a couple of decades at least.

I can see this series running for a few years. Lots of juicy real-life mileage available.

:rambo:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic