CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

"Best Internet Service Provider in Cambodia 2022" Award

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Metfone received the "Best Internet Service Award in Cambodia 2022"
On Friday 30 December 2022
By Sokhom Khon
Cambodia News, Phnom Penh: Recently, Metphone, which is the brand name of Viettel (Cambodia) PTE. LTD., received an award by Global Business Outlook (GBO),as the "Best Internet Service Trophy in Cambodia 2022" .

The "Best Internet Service Provider in Cambodia 2022" award is independently assessed by the leaders and the researchers of GBO magazines. Assessment criteria includes: System Infrastructure, Quality, Quality Policy, Sales and Customer Care.

This is the first time Metfone has been honored to receive an award from GBO based on the high quality FTT internet services and good principles. This award is a testament to Metfone's constant efforts to promote its core values, which is committed to investing in business activities by bringing the best and most appropriate communication services to customers.

On 19 February, 2009, Metfone officially launched its mobile services in 25/25 provinces nationwide in the Kingdom Cambodia, and Metfone is currently the largest telecommunications company in the country.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
techietraveller84
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: "Best Internet Service Provider in Cambodia 2022" Award

Post by techietraveller84 »

No one saying otherwise, so I guess it is true...
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

I have had the same two Metfone numbers since I been here for over 10 years
I don’t use cellular data much ( only maybe if I am in a police station and can’t hook up to their Wi-Fi
because I have Wi-Fi at home
I don’t need to use it if I am out on the moto
I don’t call anybody and nobody calls me so I only use a few dollars a year on each number
I never tried cellcard or the smart one . But I see what others say about them . No thanx
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

SMART Home internet have gone downhill so much over the last few months I will not be renewing for even one month. It's easy to see why Metphone won a award when you look at the opposition they compete against.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

I'll soon be looking for new internet connection didn't know Metphone offered internet service so this is interesting depending on their rates of course. I tried the Smart and yeah it is slow and unstable.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

pissontheroof wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:42 am I don’t use cellular data much because I have Wi-Fi at home
That WiFi comes from an Internet Service Provider.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:41 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:42 am I don’t use cellular data much because I have Wi-Fi at home
That WiFi comes from an Internet Service Provider.
ok , i meant mobile data mr. know it all
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

i had metfone fiber at our house inn Kep<
was pleased with customer service,
speed and price
plus got 2 gigs mobile data/month included in the home fiber price
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

I used to have DIGI and it worked well then they closed down. I have tried the Smart plug in crap and it is very patchy.

Going on recomendations and checking out the websites I decided to get the Metfone Internet at $15 per month.

I contacted them and suffered through the sales pitch and finally got to the nuts and bolts of where do you live etc etc.
Arranged for them to turn up today at 1500.

Never arrived because just before the time I received a message my place cannot be registered and connected because their ports are all full in the box and so cannot sell more. I asked when they would open a new "box" and they said - dont know.

Ah well..... shit happens.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Metfone gains firm foothold in Cambodia after 14 years
The Viettel (Cambodia) Pte. Ltd (Metfone), an affiliate of Vietnam’s Viettel Group in Cambodia, marked its 14th founding anniversary on February 19.
VNA Sunday, February 19, 2023 16:45 https://link.gov.vn/LI7VwFEf
Phnom Penh (VNA) – The Viettel (Cambodia) Pte. Ltd (Metfone), an affiliate of Vietnam’s Viettel Group in Cambodia, marked its 14th founding anniversary on February 19.

Metfone General Director Cao Manh Duc said to survive in a market with increasing competition and meet customers’ growing demand, the company has focused on developing high-quality manpower, applying scientific and technical advances to its operations, and gradually building up its brand and reputation, which have formed the foundation for it to develop strongly in the future.

Despite saturation on the global telecoms market, Metfone has sustained revenue and profit growth. It has been valued at 1 billion USD and is one of the five enterprises paying the most in taxes to the Cambodian Government, he noted.
https://en.vietnamplus.vn/metfone-gains ... 248591.vnp
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic