ahh Indians on flights don't understand Jai Yen

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: ahh Indians on flights don't understand Jai Yen

Post by Random Dude »

Big Daikon wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 4:34 am
yong wrote: Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:52 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Fri Dec 30, 2022 12:02 pmFriends who worked for airlines reported that Indians and Chinese were some of the worst behaved passengers. Obviously not all, but the patterns were observed.
Spot on. I’m a Chinese too but from Singapore and I take no offense to what you said. For those who travel a lot like me please tell me if I am right when your flight is delayed it’s highly likely it’s some shitskins who overlooked boarding time while shopping in the duty free.

Please tell me I am wrong.
My understanding is the bad behavior is most likely found among mainland Chinese, not the Hongkies or Singies.

I should have been more specific. One thousand pardons.
I've traveled a lot in China, and Asia in general and if there's one thing that makes my heart sink, it's a tour group from the mainland. Solo travelers, not so much but obviously there are some that stand out.

To be fair though, I've seen horrible tourists with all sorts of different accents and skin colours. You can't have a tourism industry without drunk, obnoxious tourists, any city that has hosted a football (soccer) world cup for example would probably agree.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

My observation from that is how all of one guys friends throw shots at the one guy. That's cowardice.

To Roz: French Canadian Indians (native). Nightmare. Attacked by 5 at once. They hate the white man and they hate English speakers. I'm both.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Random Dude wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:22 am You can't have a tourism industry without drunk, obnoxious tourists, any city that has hosted a football (soccer) world cup for example would probably agree.
Ha, this last comment leaves me speechless.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 3:32 am So it is Indonesian Indians, South African Indians, Pakistanis, Nepalese or Burmese Indians? Or Inuit Indians?
What about the Indians who live all over Africa and the rest of the world, for that matter?
Or do we just hate Indians who actually live in India itself?

How do we tell the difference though? So many people walking around in Saris or burkas, it's impossible to tell.

What about non-Indian looking people who carry Indian passports - do we hate them as well?
Or is it only the Indian looking Indians that we can't tolerate.

This topic is seriously bullshit and should be deleted.
2sevensclash
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by 2sevensclash »

You forgot the south African indians

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic