Advice needed - family member in royal gendarm since Xmas day, no contact or response. Desperate for news Mr John Green.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Advice needed - family member in royal gendarm since Xmas day, no contact or response. Desperate for news Mr John Gr

Post by MDB »

A number of questions remain.
1. Does John James Green actually exist?
2. If he exists, does the OP really represent some family connection?
3. As Jenny is connected to the Egyptian's death, being the last person to see him alive; is there a connection with her being the last person to seeing John James Green alive?
4. Was Jenny in an intimate relationship with John James Green, as she was with the Egyptian?
5. When John James Green took the girlfriend off Bruno, Ah Hoy, thus cuckolding Bruno, did this constitute motive?
6. Did the attempted murder of Jenny by Nabil Clinton on the orders of John James Green constitute motive for Jenny?
7. What has Andrew Wallace got to do with this case? Investigator? Manipulator? Perpetrator?
8. How is Jim Ringwood connected? Did he order a hit knowing he was safely in America?
9. Where is Chea Dalin? Where is this baby?
10. What is the connection to the Poipet fire? Was he involved or a victim of that?
11. Why is there no records of arrest or court proceedings if the OP is to believed?
12. Why does Kris, who was one of John James Green's business partners selling sleeping medications on Need4sleep Telegram Group describe John James Green as RIP?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Advice needed - family member in royal gendarm since Xmas day, no contact or response. Desperate for news Mr John Gr

Post by phuketrichard »

13. where's the dog?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Post by MDB »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:13 pm 13. where's the dog?
Unlucky for some.
Vietnamese connection?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

14. Are the two English John Greens one and the same person, as several claim, or totally unrelated, as the alleged relative claims?
15. Are any of the photos supplied in the thread confirmed as related to the person who is the subject of the thread?
16. Does anyone with a forum membership older than 2 months actually recognise any of those in the photos?
theKid
Expatriate
Macau

Post by theKid »

17. Does anyone really give a shit?
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

theKid wrote:17. Does anyone really give a shit?
I’m sure his family cares very much.

If it was your loved one who went missing, I’d hope you would care as much, too.

And if you reached out to the expats for help, I’m sure you would NoT be too happy to hear comments like yours bandied about.

Live by the golden rule.

My opinions, of course.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:23 pm

If it was your loved one who went missing, I’d hope you would care as much, too.

And if you reached out to the expats for help, I’m sure you would NoT be too happy to hear comments like yours bandied about.

Live by the golden rule.

My opinions, of course.
The golden rule?

Also read a thread and follow the situation, eh.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

ItWasntMe wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:45 pm
newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Jan 08, 2023 11:23 pm

Live by the golden rule.

My opinions, of course.
The golden rule?

Also read a thread and follow the situation, eh.
NKOTB is quite the God fearing Texan it seems...

Buck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Buck »

I believe the “Golden Rule” in the KOW is, “He who haveth the Gold, maketh the rules…“

Just my .02

B
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Buck wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 11:11 pm I believe the “Golden Rule” in the KOW is, “He who haveth the Gold, maketh the rules…“

Just my .02

B
in Cambodia it is móre like: “He who haveth the guns, maketh the rules…“
work is for people who cant find truffles
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic