Advice needed - family member in royal gendarm since Xmas day, no contact or response. Desperate for news Mr John Green.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Advice needed - family member in royal gendarm since Xmas day, no contact or response. Desperate for news Mr John Gr

Post by Freightdog »

Ghostwriter wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:10 am So, to sum it up so far :^^^^^^^
Looking that way
Kahuna
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Advice needed - family member in royal gendarm since Xmas day, no contact or response. Desperate for news Mr John Gr

Post by Kahuna »

There's enough socks on this thread to give nearly every CEO member a pair. The whole story started off with a hint of decaying fish and now it has gone to "Jenny" status as far as BS stories go.
But like any good train wreck in slow motion, it's hard to walk away as you know that more stories will be added by posters. Some will still believe that there is a basis of truth and others are just adding ingredients to an already overflowing pot.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Kahuna wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 11:32 am There's enough socks on this thread to give nearly every CEO member a pair. The whole story started off with a hint of decaying fish and now it has gone to "Jenny" status as far as BS stories go.
I never thought of that before, but it turns out i can't find any satisfying French equivalent for "sock puppet", although familiar with the practice, as i browse 95% of my time in English.
Wiki tells me that fake-account-pseudo-name practice is called "faux-nez" (fake nose) in froggish
A faux-nez is an artifice to provide a disguise for clowns, actors etc, but also to hide a permanent injury due to war casualties, as the courageous soldiers of the 1st world war for example.
They didn't fight with keyboards though.
A clown, an ugly face in disguise, seems to me as accurate as a stinky old sock with holes and fungi, to describe the lot, whatever the language, when you see to what level this leads to.
It gives an idea of what actually is in the sock, and god, i wouldn't dare to have a whiff of their lives.

Anyway, there's always a way to learn from the dirt ^^, either by eating it or contemplating it.
Carry on fakies, at least it's slightly entertaining for the external contemplators, so we can throw you little darts made of shit while you snort lines of dirt...
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Ghostwriter wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 6:45 pm I never thought of that before, but it turns out i can't find any satisfying French equivalent for "sock puppet", although familiar with the practice, as i browse 95% of my time in English.
Wiki tells me that fake-account-pseudo-name practice is called "faux-nez" (fake nose) in froggish
A faux-nez is an artifice to provide a disguise for clowns, actors etc, but also to hide a permanent injury due to war casualties, as the courageous soldiers of the 1st world war for example.
Maybe we can get The General to create a new user level- A Faux-Nezcator, for those suspected of being such until sufficient evidence dispels the suspicion?
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Post by MDB »

Has anyone actually found John James Green yet?
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

MDB wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 10:01 pm Has anyone actually found John James Green yet?
It's not like he's gone missing; according to our senior nurse, he's safely locked away (including his dog).
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Freightdog wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:52 pm
Maybe we can get The General to create a new user level- A Faux-Nezcator, for those suspected of being such until sufficient evidence dispels the suspicion?
Good idea
"Phony faux-nez" could be the title of such a specific thread too, with diagrams, avatars, etc.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

People will be chummy w literal serial killers, cringey ones at that, whose histrionics have shattered lives, before showing empathy to a victim who doesn't fit their standards and aren't deemed worthy of human decency for whatever reason.

I still think this was a PSYOP but Andrew sure as hell isn't the architect or master manipulator he fancies himself to be. By the way, that Joker-styled confession/hit list was next level cringe.
Last edited by khmerovitch on Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

Worst thread ever.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

ItWasntMe wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:38 am Worst thread ever.
It's now a new year, and it will probably be outdone. :cry:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic