Advice needed - family member in royal gendarm since Xmas day, no contact or response. Desperate for news Mr John Green.

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Advice needed - family member in royal gendarm since Xmas day, no contact or response. Desperate for news Mr John Gr

Post by khmerovitch »

MDB wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:33 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:12 pm
Freightdog wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 5:07 pm
violet wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 4:56 pm (Exception being the freezer chopper)
Sounds….curious

The freezer chopper was the worst.
I am pretty sure that Walter was not on meth though.
I don't know what you've done but you need to quit while you're ahead and stop dragging others into this shit.
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Advice needed - family member in royal gendarm since Xmas day, no contact or response. Desperate for news Mr John Gr

Post by MDB »

Walter slept. It's the closest he got to pills; Choppy chopped while the patrons ate the ribs going spare.
Sample sampled his narco, found himself in the locko.
Green shot blanks and punched those on meth, when will CEO announce his death?
Max flew the coup with the lesbo that drops her kaks, but the law is on his on his tracks.
Clinton was a President's name, now he brings monkeys to shame.
Bruno is the man up for a fight, will he show us his might?
Jenny splits the mind of all, brought on by the effects of her fall.
Jim is the craziest and messy, makes as much sense as Uncle Jesse.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Sounds….curious
I'm not so sure about anything around that story other than that it was about as savage as anything I've ever heard of here. I'm not at all convinced about anyone's innocence. It's very difficult to dispose of a body in a half-wide shophouse down a lane without anyone in the house noticing. The neighbors noticed.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Post by MDB »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:41 pm
Sounds….curious
I'm not so sure about anything around that story other than that it was about as savage as anything I've ever heard of here. I'm not at all convinced about anyone's innocence. It's very difficult to dispose of a body in a half-wide shophouse down a lane without anyone in the house noticing. The neighbors noticed.
Buscador knows. Ask him.
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Post by MDB »

Sounds….curious
What about Ahmed's body?
What are your views on that?
Jenny knows about this also.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

MDB wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:51 pm

Sounds….curious
What about Ahmed's body?
What are your views on that?
Jenny knows about this also.
You tell me, Andrew. He claimed it was you who prompted him to attempt to steal my phone the night before he locked himself in at Number 9 and John Green came to take him out of it. I'm actually glad you guys have started to just take each other out. Your demented games are really stale. Get a life you tasteless bottomfeeding troll. I am a normal simple person and want nothing to do w you cringey losers. No idea why you and the rest of Dipshit's 47 decided to tail me for what feels like is gonna be forever until you wipe each other out one way or another.

Or this is all a really idiotic psyop to invoke trashiness in the community so Europeans can swoop in and clean up the neighborhood with thinkpieces and propaganda screenings. They've done it here before. When you're LARPing as a House of Cards style master manipulator you should consider that historically the "engineers" of psyops have included people who were targets themselves. We spoke about this yesterday but you clearly lack the self-awareness to posit this towards yourself.
khmerovitch
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by khmerovitch »

MDB wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:27 pm Walter slept. It's the closest he got to pills; Choppy chopped while the patrons ate the ribs going spare.
Max flew the coup with the lesbo that drops her kaks, but the law is on his on his tracks.
Real serial killer shit. Lay off the ice, nitwit.
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Post by MDB »

khmerovitch wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 11:07 pm
MDB wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 9:27 pm Walter slept. It's the closest he got to pills; Choppy chopped while the patrons ate the ribs going spare.
Real serial killer shit. Lay off the ice, nitwit.
MDB
Expatriate
Canada

Post by MDB »

Is it too early?

Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

So, to sum it up so far :
ImageImage
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic