Five to six hectares of self-owned land to implement the vision of utopian self-sufficient farms

Provincial living: homesteading, farming, gardening, self-efficiency and animal husbandry.
杜恩
Tourist
Cambodia

Five to six hectares of self-owned land to implement the vision of utopian self-sufficient farms

Post by 杜恩 »

The land is in the north of Stung Treng, which is relatively desolate, but the people here are relatively simple and easy to get along with. They are eager for the attention of the outside world. There are schools aided by Japan, ponds and hospitals aided by the European Union, and roads aided by China, but I am thinking about how to form A self-sufficient way of life to avoid the villagers falling into the banker loan trap is also a need to do, and it makes sense.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Five to six hectares of self-owned land to implement the vision of utopian self-sufficient farms

Post by sammycooke »

And you want what?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Five to six hectares of self-owned land to implement the vision of utopian self-sufficient farms

Post by Doc67 »

sammycooke wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:51 am And you want what?
Someone to buy the land?
杜恩
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by 杜恩 »

sammycooke wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 10:51 am And you want what?
Some of my ideas, these can only be realized by accumulating financial resources and resources, and there is still time. Farms and improvised schools, if I get the chance, I'll do it.
杜恩
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by 杜恩 »

One day the epidemic will end, there will be no more major power wars threatening to affect the world, and the tourism industry will return to normal. These can be gradually realized.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

So a small scale agrarian society?

I think thats been tried before.
杜恩
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by 杜恩 »

IraHayes wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:05 pm So a small scale agrarian society?

The agricultural society and complementary groups such as church and business need agriculture first for self-sufficiency to feed the population, and second to improve the quality of life and strengthen people's moral values ​​and create more opportunities for learning.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

"Then came the churches then came the schools
Then came the lawyers then came the rules
Then came the trains and the trucks with their loads
And the dirty old track was the telegraph road

Then came the mines - then came the ore
Then there was the hard times then there was a war
Telegraph sang a song about the world outside
Telegraph road got so deep and so wide
Like a rolling river..."
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

That’s going to be running through my head for the rest of the day, now.

(No bad thing, of course)
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Bluenose »

杜恩 wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:25 pm
IraHayes wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:05 pm So a small scale agrarian society?

The agricultural society and complementary groups such as church and business need agriculture first for self-sufficiency to feed the population, and second to improve the quality of life and strengthen people's moral values ​​and create more opportunities for learning.
Have you actually asked the people what they want? What "church" are you referring to? Whose "moral values" will be the benchmark?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic