Ideas for Simple Schools in Poor Areas

Provincial living: homesteading, farming, gardening, self-efficiency and animal husbandry.
杜恩
Tourist
Cambodia

Ideas for Simple Schools in Poor Areas

Post by 杜恩 »

Thoughts on setting up an English cram school in Cambodia's impoverished north
https://www.instagram.com/p/CmofLzwpt50 ... _copy_link
like this
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Ideas for Simple Schools in Poor Areas

Post by xandreu »

What is a 'cram' school?

You've just linked to a picture of an empty classroom with, what I can see, five empty desks.

I have no problem with people wanting to improve the level of education of rural children in Cambodia, but I'm not sure what it is you're suggesting?

There are plenty of NGO's who are trying to improve the education of rural children in Cambodia. My advice is, if you want to help, try working with one of them.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

杜恩 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:23 pm Thoughts on setting up an English cram school in Cambodia's impoverished north
like this
If you're serious about this contact United World Schools. They have been running basic schools in the impoverished North for over a decade now.
杜恩
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by 杜恩 »

xandreu wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:24 pm What is a 'cram' school?

You've just linked to a picture of an empty classroom with, what I can see, five empty desks.

I have no problem with people wanting to improve the level of education of rural children in Cambodia, but I'm not sure what it is you're suggesting?

There are plenty of NGO's who are trying to improve the education of rural children in Cambodia. My advice is, if you want to help, try working with one of them.
That picture is a classroom of a Chinese school in Ratanakiri. I used this example to say that it is very simple to invest in a small school to benefit the people in the local villages, and also to satisfy our spiritual world. Wait for me to earn Get some money or find funds to push forward.
That school name is
សាលាបឋមសិក្សា ភូមិថ្មីចិន
华人村光华公校
Small size means less investment
杜恩
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by 杜恩 »

Kammekor wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:29 pm
杜恩 wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:23 pm Thoughts on setting up an English cram school in Cambodia's impoverished north
like this
If you're serious about this contact United World Schools. They have been running basic schools in the impoverished North for over a decade now.
I don't know about them, and I'm still working on the construction site of the Mekong River Bridge in Kratie. Good night, great to share this idea with you all.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic