150 ml woozy bottles.

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
MichaelHokl
Tourist

150 ml woozy bottles.

Post by MichaelHokl »

Hello everyone,
I live in Siem Reap and I am growing habaneros, scotch bonnets and other hot peppers and I want to make hot sauces. Now, I want to fill them in 150 ml woozy bottles, but I can't find them anywhere and Alibaba is not an option due to the high shipping prices.
Does anybody have an idea where I can find 150 ml glass bottles with a screwcap here in Siem Reap?
Is there maybe a shop in PP that can ship them to SR?
Does anybody know where to find some shrink bands so I can seal and store them properly?

Thank you
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: 150 ml woozy bottles.

Post by Jerry Atrick »

MichaelHokl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:02 pm Hello everyone,
I live in Siem Reap and I am growing habaneros, scotch bonnets and other hot peppers and I want to make hot sauces. Now, I want to fill them in 150 ml woozy bottles, but I can't find them anywhere and Alibaba is not an option due to the high shipping prices.
Does anybody have an idea where I can find 150 ml glass bottles with a screwcap here in Siem Reap?
Is there maybe a shop in PP that can ship them to SR?
Does anybody know where to find some shrink bands so I can seal and store them properly?

Thank you
Aliexpress and shipping is practically free
MichaelHokl
Tourist

Post by MichaelHokl »

It is not free. They charge a lot for shipping.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

MichaelHokl wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 3:20 pm It is not free. They charge a lot for shipping.
With Ali baba I used pay either $2.50 or $3.5 per kg from 15kg up to a max of 100kg through DHL

However, find what you want on aliexpress, NOT Ali baba and shipping is essentially free or perhaps $1 per kilo

Last month I bought two shock absorbers from the same aliexpress vendor. To ship individually there was a charge of 0.20c each from China to Kampot. If I woukd have shipped them together they wanted $80 for shipping. Naturally, I shipped them separately for $0.40c in total
PaaSwaa
Expatriate
Argentina

Post by PaaSwaa »

M150 bottles... Classy and glassy
MichaelHokl
Tourist

Post by MichaelHokl »

In chase anyone needs bottles of any kind: https://mtcmastertaste.com
They have good prices, great quality and awesome service. The bottles come with a aluminum cap and a plastic kork.
Londonmail
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Londonmail »

What is the hottest sauce you have?

And where can I get some? How much are they?

Love to try new hot sauces,
chriz_PP
Expatriate
China

Post by chriz_PP »

I got below sizes and styles in case any suitable for your needs.

if so maybe just send me a message in telegram then I can give you price as well 🙏

happy day!

telegram: @CR_CFI

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic