Where can someone go to have a drug test?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Where can someone go to have a drug test?

Post by pootylicious »

Khmu Nation wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:30 pm
pootylicious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:32 pm thx guys i'll update results.
Why are you so on this dude's case?
Why are you posting about it?

I'm just curious, from a libertarian standpoint.
He's a younger family member, and his mom is a shareholder in the company.
If it comes up hot, I wouldn't want other people going to the same doctor and getting addicted to opiates by accident.
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pootylicious »

Darkcel wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:16 pm Off topic, kind of.

Could a doctor hypothetically report you to the police for illegal drugs coming up? Are there any stories of a doctor demanding money for them to stay quiet?
Darkcel what does that handle mean, a dark skinned incel ?
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

pootylicious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:46 pm
Khmu Nation wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:30 pm
pootylicious wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:32 pm thx guys i'll update results.
Why are you so on this dude's case?
Why are you posting about it?

I'm just curious, from a libertarian standpoint.
He's a younger family member, and his mom is a shareholder in the company.
If it comes up hot, I wouldn't want other people going to the same doctor and getting addicted to opiates by accident.
Why not just ask him what pills he has been prescribed?
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

Sounds like he could be doing this shit on his own and is using his doctor as an excuse. Not to mention that he has an "in" with the company and may not be taking his job seriously because he feels entitled.

Just saying.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

pootylicious wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:39 pm A co worker has agreed to be tested....
A co-worker. Sure.

Good luck with the recovery. 8-)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re:Where can someone go to have a drug test?

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Doctors generally just hand out vitamin pills like candy, same as IV fluids...sounds like you're worrying about nothing, what makes you think the doctors are feeding him up on opiates, and have you considered that maybe he is using of his own accord, or that he is stuffing up at work constantly because he's just lazy and useless?
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pootylicious »

Khmu Nation wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:06 pm Why not just ask him what pills he has been prescribed?
like i posted above he isn't given a script just a baggie of pills "...guy tells me that when you go to the doctor here, all you do is describe your symptoms, the doc pours out a variety of pills for you. no prescription, or description."
sammycooke wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 9:50 pm Sounds like he could be doing this shit on his own and is using his doctor as an excuse. Not to mention that he has an "in" with the company and may not be taking his job seriously because he feels entitled.
ya i figured bring it up like that to give him an out. when i confronted him i told him 'hey man i think you're clinic is secretly poisoning you' . agreed w the second point too , they gave him a big private office right off the bat which didnt help.
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:02 am ... what makes you think the doctors are feeding him up on opiates, and have you considered that maybe he is using of his own accord, or that he is stuffing up at work constantly because he's just lazy and useless?
haha well either way i gotta know. he has the symptoms, and personality, of someone taking too many pain pills. today im gonna ask him to get me the same stuff his doc gives to him so that i can take some and see what happens, what comes up on the test.
Khmu Nation
Expatriate
Laos

Post by Khmu Nation »

pootylicious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:06 am

haha well either way i gotta know. he has the symptoms, and personality, of someone taking too many pain pills. today im gonna ask him to get me the same stuff his doc gives to him so that i can take some and see what happens, what comes up on the test.
Something doesn't add up here. I assume the pills have some type of marking on them? Letters or a number. Google them. What symptoms does he have?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Khmu Nation wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:08 am
pootylicious wrote: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:06 am

Something doesn't add up here. I assume the pills have some type of marking on them? Letters or a number. Google them. What symptoms does he have?
One has to applaud the self sacrifice in this personal testing of unidentified medications by consuming them, all for the protection of someone else.

Assessing someone else’s symptoms? Posting history alone might suggest that the results would be seriously skewed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic