Thai Expert warns of mRNA jab link to acute heart issues

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Thai Expert warns of mRNA jab link to acute heart issues

Post by grumpygit »

More people coming forward about how the media was manipulated

Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

If 3rd world countries are doing so fine without them, then why do the wealthy countries need a program to donate shots to them? Aka, Cambodia.

In fact, if the poor do just fine, why do any NGOs need to be in country? The people’s of the third world countries do just fine. (straw man, tongue in cheek)

Nothing exists in a vacuum. The public was demanding an expedited vaccination program at that time and got it. Now blaming those same people for doing what the public was demanding at the time?

Vaccination protects the vaccinated by lowering the severity and lowering the amount spread. It also protects the unvaccinated by lowering the amount spread, which is a big factor in the severity of disease. Please thank those that are vaccinated for turning the virus experience into a bad cold for unvaccinated.

Some posters seem to only remember the lockdowns, but conveniently forget why. The world was unvaccinated at first. The virus spread full bore. Medical systems were overwhelmed. People weren’t dying in the streets, but dying at home. Dying in the streets mean societal collapse, no one’s left to bury the dead.

The opinions are mine alone.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:21 pm If 3rd world countries are doing so fine without them, then why do the wealthy countries need a program to donate shots to them? Aka, Cambodia

In fact, if the poor do just fine, why do any NGOs need to be in country? The people’s of the third world countries do just fine. (straw man, tongue in cheek)

Nothing exists in a vacuum. The public was demanding an expedited vaccination program at that time and got it. Now blaming those same people for doing what the public was demanding at the time?

Vaccination protects the vaccinated by lowering the severity and lowering the amount spread. It also protects the unvaccinated by lowering the amount spread, which is a big factor in the severity of disease. Please thank those that are vaccinated for turning the virus experience into a bad cold for unvaccinated.

Some posters seem to only remember the lockdowns, but conveniently forget why. The world was unvaccinated at first. The virus spread full bore. Medical systems were overwhelmed. People weren’t dying in the streets, but dying at home. Dying in the streets mean societal collapse, no one’s left to bury the dead.

I prostrate myself at the feet of the altruistic pharmaceutical companies, and those brave people who took one for team mankind.
Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

grumpygit wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 10:37 pm
newkidontheblock wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 9:21 pm If 3rd world countries are doing so fine without them, then why do the wealthy countries need a program to donate shots to them? Aka, Cambodia

I prostrate myself at the feet of the altruistic pharmaceutical companies, and those brave people who took one for team mankind.
Do you believe that any individual, outside of those who receive donations, trust or believe the pharmaceutical companies are not corrupt? You just want to start an argument, not a debate, on this subject just to start an argument that’s irrelevant to this topic, kind of what you expressed to me about Fauci and his wife.

Individuals took the vaccine, individuals didn’t. Get over it. There’s not a vaccine that doesn’t have some type of side effect. Now you’re just trolling to make whatever point you’re trying to make, which is none.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Yeah, pharma companies are dodgy and corrupt, just like other big companies - oil, and big farming companies for example which we rely on in our everyday lives. That's just how it works.

Yeah, the vaccines were pushed through faster than they usually would have been. They went through the usual preliminary steps and trials but in a pandemic that's spreading fast and overwhelming hospitals, a ten-year (or however long the long-term trials are) final trial period isn't feasible. If we were sitting here in year two of the trial, still unvaccinated and waiting for the vaccines to be released we'd have a lot more to complain about. The vaccines aren't perfect but then, as pointed out by another poster, none are, but it's still a better option than having no vaccines available to us.

Yeah, pharma companies are no doubt making a lot of money from the vaccines. There was a need for a product, they provided the product, that's how it works. They also make a lot of money from all the other products they make and sell and that we all rely on in our daily lives - antibiotics, insulin for diabetes, painkillers, blood pressure meds etc. I for one am happy they're there selling those products along with the vaccines that have given us a fighting chance of living with the virus, even if I don't like the way the pharma companies operate.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

It's seems data is coming to light that points towards more shots leading to a higher chance of catching COVID

To answer another point the public were not demanding a Vax be rushed out with minimal testing. Which on the fist version the results were kept very quiet and took a judge to force pfizer to release the data in the end. And it didn't make good reading.. people had adverse reactions in the trials and it wasn't told to the public. Version 2 got tested on 8 mice before they used it on the public..

This wasn't Ebola it was flu like. So no need to rush anything out apart from the obvious financial gain.
Currently in the UK the official figures from ONS puts excess death in the last few months as higher than any point in the last 5 years. And mostly heart related.

And guess what....it's being totally ignored..no nightly bulletins no podiums no nothing.
Newinkow
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Newinkow »

grumpygit wrote: Tue Jan 03, 2023 7:30 am It's seems data is coming to light that points towards more shots leading to a higher chance of catching COVID

To answer another point the public were not demanding a Vax be rushed out with minimal testing. Which on the fist version the results were kept very quiet and took a judge to force pfizer to release the data in the end. And it didn't make good reading.. people had adverse reactions in the trials and it wasn't told to the public. Version 2 got tested on 8 mice before they used it on the public..

This wasn't Ebola it was flu like. So no need to rush anything out apart from the obvious financial gain.
Currently in the UK the official figures from ONS puts excess death in the last few months as higher than any point in the last 5 years. And mostly heart related.

And guess what....it's being totally ignored..no nightly bulletins no podiums no nothing.
I have try to stay out of this debate... but enough is enough on your BS.

As stated by many posters here, it's a personal decision if you choose to vaccinated or not. I really don't give a rat's ass rather you choose to vaccinate or not. You have your own reasons for your decision and I have mine. We live in a democratic society. If you choose to not vaccinate, then you live with the consequences from your decision (restrictions). If I choose to vaccinate, I live with the consequences of future/possible repercussions from being vaccinated.

Again it's a individual decision. Regardless of the choice you make, we have to live with the consequences. As stated, time will tell for those that choose to vaccinated.

Why the f*ck do you care if I choose to vaccinate? Get off your soap box and stop shout about how smart you are to not vaccinate and how the rest are sheeps. In reality aren't you also a sheep in believing the evils of the vaccine. There two side to the coin!

We get it, you are not vaccinated. GIVE IT REST.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

grumpygit wrote:This wasn't Ebola it was flu like. So no need to rush anything out apart from the obvious financial gain.
No, with Ebola, one died in a week. End of story.

COVID is much, much worse. Flu like is comparing an iron bomb to a nuclear bomb, they’re both bombs, so they’re just the same, aren’t they (straw man, please don’t answer).

COVID chokes the life out of it’s victims. Slowly, and all the while consuming intensive medical resources - ventilators, dialysis machines, ECMO, etc., for long periods of time - like months. Meaning others needing those resources, not COVID related, also suffer. Easily crippling any modern health care system.

Without vaccines (and staying ahead) the only other tool is lockdown and isolation. Resulting in economic, educational, and social disaster. Vaccines reduce the amount of virus spread, period. An unvaccinated person getting the virus from a vaccinated one would then feel a bad cold, and not being slowly strangled to death.

If all the world’s unvaccinated want to gather at private commune and re experience the beginning of the terrors of the pandemic again, please go ahead.

Just my opinions, and mine alone.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

In a thread about the pros and cons of the c19 vaccinations, people getting upset about the topic being discussed and sharing new information that comes to light is quite odd.
There is always going to be some personal opinions the whole site apart from the news section is opinion based. So getting upset about someone else's opinion is a bit daft.

And getting personal is not really playing the game. Debate the post not the poster.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

I asked an assistant professor today;
He said there is nothing to substantiate the claims!
And the rates of Myocarditis & immune bla bla bla are not out of the ordinary :geek:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic