Where do I pay overstay at PP airport

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
side
Expatriate
Great Britain

Where do I pay overstay at PP airport

Post by side »

Due to some complications beyond my control I may have just a day or two of overstay.

Where do I go pay this on my way out at the airport?

Thanks for your help.
Me, not that other crap.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Where do I pay overstay at PP airport

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

For overstays of less than 30 days you just pay at passport control when getting stamped out, even though there are signs saying "No money to be paid here" (or something along those lines). $10 per day, no questions asked.

Overstays of 30+ days need to be paid at the Visa Offixe opposite the airport, and an Exit Visa purchased.
side
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by side »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 4:27 pm For overstays of less than 30 days you just pay at passport control when getting stamped out, even though there are signs saying "No money to be paid here" (or something along those lines). $10 per day, no questions asked.

Overstays of 30+ days need to be paid at the Visa Offixe opposite the airport, and an Exit Visa purchased.
Thanks for the advice, am less worried, seems easy enough.
Me, not that other crap.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

side wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:37 pm Due to some complications beyond my control I may have just a day or two of overstay.

Thanks for your help.
I had a 3 day overstay the last time I left PP. Passport chap or lady will send you to a desk just behind and to the left of the passport booths, and the person there will take the payment and stamp your passport out. Cash only.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Yerg wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:03 pm
side wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:37 pm Due to some complications beyond my control I may have just a day or two of overstay.

Thanks for your help.
I had a 3 day overstay the last time I left PP. Passport chap or lady will send you to a desk just behind and to the left of the passport booths, and the person there will take the payment and stamp your passport out. Cash only.
What a surprise.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic