Medical Insurance Refused - existing condition

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Londonmail
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Medical Insurance Refused - existing condition

Post by Londonmail »

Give me a B
Give me an O
Give me an L...

Etc etc
Expatenglish
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Expatenglish »

Splendid dear boy - a fellow Bollinger drinker like myself - please join me at Raffles Le Royal on Christmas Day - goodwill to all men
Give me a B ... give me an O ...
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Expatenglish wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:39 pm To answer some previous questions.
1000 pounds was par for the course for a QC to leave her chambers in Central London and jump on the train to do a days work in Brighton. Naturally she had done some preparation before hand - all billed in 6 minute slots.
The Circuit Judge advised me that my comments relating to her refraining from the pies, whilst festive in accord with the spirit of Christmas, were irrelevant to the legal arguments and could I stick to the point.
To reach her second class carriage she had to walk past my first class carriage via the station buffet clutching her pies and sandwiches. After all, I had given her a hard time and comfort eating was her recovery strategy which differed from my comfort drinking. No doubt there were more sandwiches and pies back in her chambers. The train company knew me well and always crushed ice for me before the train departed to compliment the Gordons and Schweppes in a highball tumbler with a slice of lemon. The railway tracks at Three Bridges always shook the train which was the cue for the attendant to serve me a second double. On arrival at Victoria a black cab would whisk me of to the Clermont Club - the last place Lord Lucan was seen alive.
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Bluenose »

I think can smell something beginning with B but it ain't Bollinger
Expatenglish
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Expatenglish »

Clermont Club superb experience - conveniently located for a quick walk to Claridges and the Rivoli bar at The Ritz plus my shirt maker in Jermyn Street.
Only the Clermont Club private members.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Is this advertising London, now? It doesn’t seem to have much Cambodia content, and doesn’t appear to be asking questions about Cambodia.
Expatenglish
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Expatenglish »

Humble apologies - must stick to Raffles Le Royal, Sofitel and Hyatt - all with splendid Christmas events for people aged 4 to 104
Expatenglish
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Expatenglish »

Just to square this circle - managed to negotiate an out of court settlement with the insurer following protracted legal intervention. A bank transfer of $27657.48 just hit my account. This includes a full year premium refund of $7657.48. Persistence and a good lawyer (who I have to pay) is the way forward. The out of court settlement includes strict non disclosure clauses which protects the insurer from damaging publicity in the public domain. This is my last post on this subject.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Send us a screenshot of your bank account with a recent credit in the sum of $27657.48.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

And answer why you were paying her fees. Something doesn't add up.

I think you're full of yourself and full of shit.

There I said it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic