The End of an Era

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Re: The End of an Era

Post by truffledog »

one reason less to come to Cambodia..damned!
work is for people who cant find truffles
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

Bummer.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

Using Tapatalk
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

There is music of quality every night at Oscar's. Better than you would expect from a small bar in PP.
Cambodia benefits from the "protected occupation" laws in Thailand.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

We really are so lucky to have the variety and standard of live music we have here.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

rozzieoz wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 12:32 pm We really are so lucky to have the variety and standard of live music we have here.
One of my favourite things about my trips to Phnom Penh was the availability and quality of live music, years ago I saw a fantastic band at China House that were a cross between the Pogues and Le Negresses Vertes, right up my street and a memorable night.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

The abundance of different world cuisines and the live music in more recent years (relatively speaking) was appreciated by me too. Especially when I could drink and not worry about how to get home - tuk tuks are fab - when not being ploughed into by one of the less enjoyable things to become more present in Cambodia
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Speaking of cuisine ….

Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic