Good dermatologist in Phnom Penh?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Good dermatologist in Phnom Penh?

Post by xandreu »

I need a strange mole growth type thing on my back that need to be looked at. I got the name Marc Dumas in ProCare medical centre from another recent thread but apparently he's in the middle of leaving Cambodia. Have also tried Raffles Medical on the recommendation of someone else, but they are busy until Wednesday.

Can anyone recommend anyone else?

Thanks.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Good dermatologist in Phnom Penh?

Post by Kammekor »

Dumas doesn't leave until in about 10 days. Maybe he's fully booked?

Apart from Raffles there's Mey Sithach, apparently certified for dermatology in Germany. Many reported good experiences with him. I would choose another.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Kammekor wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:31 am Dumas doesn't leave until in about 10 days. Maybe he's fully booked?

Apart from Raffles there's Mey Sithach, apparently certified for dermatology in Germany. Many reported good experiences with him. I would choose another.
Thanks. i just called Mey Sithach and they said to just go and take a ticket, they don't take bookings so I'll go there this afternoon. Thanks for your the help.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

xandreu wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:19 am I need a strange mole growth type thing on my back that need to be looked at. I got the name Marc Dumas in ProCare medical centre from another recent thread but apparently he's in the middle of leaving Cambodia. Have also tried Raffles Medical on the recommendation of someone else, but they are busy until Wednesday.

Can anyone recommend anyone else?

Thanks.
That's bad news.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

There is a clinic on st 107, to the rear of Thai Huot. A less expensive option. Can't remember the name and it's not on google maps. Berween 118 and KK.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic