Dad Jokes

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: Dad Jokes

Post by Random Dude »

Pseudonomdeplume wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:58 pm I used to know a lot of jokes.

I still do, but I used to as well.
I don't drink anymore. I don't drink any less either...
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

My GF is so fat that she needs to change operator when she puts her phone from left pocket to the right in her pants,
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Chuck Borris wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:42 am My GF is so fat that she needs to change operator when she puts her phone from left pocket to the right in her pants,
Mine is so fat my wallet picture of her is a screenshot from google earth.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

When I was a baby, my parents used to bath e in cheap Australian lager. It wasn't until I was 18 that I realised I'd been fostered.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Just watched
from 1983>

His take on parenthood is classic, ( starts at 26 minutes)

to me, even thou he turned out to not be who everyone thought he was
still was America's funniest dad
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
kagi
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by kagi »

My wife told me to get off the computer or she would push my head into the keyboard.

I told her to get fuxeasjklyiopreuinvfrcxwqopkligh
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

There are three types of people in the world:

Those who can count and those who can’t.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:58 pm to me, even thou he turned out to not be who everyone thought he was
Yep, I'm sure he was hilarious when he was grooming, manipulating, abusing and molesting children.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:01 am
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:58 pm to me, even thou he turned out to not be who everyone thought he was
Yep, I'm sure he was hilarious when he was grooming, manipulating, abusing and molesting children.
Is this now going to be a debate about whether Cosby should be found retrospectively unfunny because of what was discovered later, or a compendium of lame dad jokes, of which there have been very few?

For the record. Yes, he was funny (if his brand of funny is what amuses you), and much of the material still is.

Now- Dad jokes?
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I was looking at Elon Musk's Neuralink the other day, I don't think brain implants will work to be honest. You can't change my mind.

(Ancient Dad joke updated for 2022!)
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic