Moto helmet, almost new, top quality, bought in germany and just 5 days used

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Kumquat
Tourist
Germany

Moto helmet, almost new, top quality, bought in germany and just 5 days used

Post by Kumquat »

We, have brought a proper helmets from Germany. It is originally bought in Germany, no fake or dangerous copy. Size L, only used a few days for driving around Phnom Penh.
The original price was 39,90€ my friend already left the country and I will not bring it back to Germany in my luggage. Come and get it for 5$ and a coffee. Like i said its almost brand new and original.
Maybe this world is another planet’s hell.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Moto helmet, almost new, top quality, bought in germany and just 5 days used

Post by atst »

Kumquat wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:24 am We, have brought a proper helmets from Germany. It is originally bought in Germany, no fake or dangerous copy. Size L, only used a few days for driving around Phnom Penh.
The original price was 39,90€ my friend already left the country and I will not bring it back to Germany in my luggage. Come and get it for 5$ and a coffee. Like i said its almost brand new and original.
Photo please of the helmet, not the coffee
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Newinkow
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Moto helmet, almost new, top quality, bought in germany and just 5 days used

Post by Newinkow »

Kumquat wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:24 am We, have brought a proper helmets from Germany. It is originally bought in Germany, no fake or dangerous copy. Size L, only used a few days for driving around Phnom Penh.
Hi Kumquat,

I'm interested and sent you a PM
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

I feel a bidding war coming on...
teamnag
Tourist
Philippines

Post by teamnag »

If there is nobody interested , Im interested to get it.Give me a chat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic