Urinary Tract Infection

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Urinary Tract Infection

Post by rozzieoz »

David Gordon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:24 pm Disgusting - when did anal sex become normal? We shouldn’t need to be told not to put that shit in a vag let alone on our Willy. Anal sex = gay sex with a woman.
Anything between two consenting adults can be normal.

You'd be AMAZED at how many men need to be told about double dipping!
Many, many men enjoy having a play "down there," whether with a finger or full penis immersion.
If this is your thing, more power to you, as long as she consents AND you're doing everything to keep her healthy.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

If women were better at doing enemas pre-penetration there would be no problem going stink to pink.

It really is a woman issue and not to be blamed on the poor men who were left surprised.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

ItWasntMe wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:28 pm If women were better at doing enemas pre-penetration there would be no problem going stink to pink.

It really is a woman issue and not to be blamed on the poor men who were left surprised.
What a completely selfish comment.

If a man wants to stick his dick up a woman's arse, keeping her safe should very much be HIS issue.
Once he has her on her knees and starts sticking things in places, she has very little control over what goes where.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

rozzieoz wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:56 pm
ItWasntMe wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:28 pm If women were better at doing enemas pre-penetration there would be no problem going stink to pink.

What a completely selfish comment.

If a man wants to stick his dick up a woman's arse, keeping her safe should very much be HIS issue.
Once he has her on her knees and starts sticking things in places, she has very little control over what goes where.
Cleaning her ass is not his responsibility, if her ass is dirty she should have the common sense to say no to anal. If she says no and he does not care that's rape and a different conversation all together.

To expect your partner to go clean the shit off his dick between every dip now that's selfish not to mention one of the worst turnoffs ever.

Women need to take more responsibility for keeping their asses clean, period.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

ItWasntMe wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:22 pm Cleaning her ass is not his responsibility, if her ass is dirty she should have the common sense to say no to anal.
It's tough being the lone female voice with attitudes and opinions like this.
I'm out of this conversation.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Mutual responsibility in a loving partnership should do it.

If it’s a bar girl etc at the mercy of some selfish prick, then she ought to say no or practice high levels of cleanliness and do anal as the last activity. The selfish prick won’t give a shit. He’s very unlikely to think to change condoms after anal - if he wore one at all.
______
Anyway, it isn’t just sex that results in UTI.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

I have dipped my finger in the milk and my toe in the pool but I have never dipped my dik in anything ever. I STICK it in just in case there was any doubt. I have also never stuck in in any persons shitty asshole, and they are all shitty assholes 6 inches in. If anyones vagina or asshole is a place that things can be dipped in I’d advise you see a doctor and get that thing fixed.
Stay classy na
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

David Gordon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:01 am I have dipped my finger in the milk and my toe in the pool but I have never dipped my dik in anything ever. I STICK it in just in case there was any doubt. I have also never stuck in in any persons shitty asshole, and they are all shitty assholes 6 inches in. If anyones vagina or asshole is a place that things can be dipped in I’d advise you see a doctor and get that thing fixed.
You seem overly vexed about this. Is there something that you subconsciously wish to share?
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Freightdog wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:05 am
David Gordon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:01 am I have dipped my finger in the milk and my toe in the pool but I have never dipped my dik in anything ever. I STICK it in just in case there was any doubt. I have also never stuck in in any persons shitty asshole, and they are all shitty assholes 6 inches in. If anyones vagina or asshole is a place that things can be dipped in I’d advise you see a doctor and get that thing fixed.
You seem overly vexed about this. Is there something that you subconsciously wish to share?
It's as if, for some reason, people talking about arse to other orifices leaves him with a bad taste in the mouth...
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic