Died Suddenly

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Died Suddenly

Post by David Gordon »

Has anyone watched this yet? *not an endorsement.

Stay classy na
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Died Suddenly

Post by Kammekor »

Why watch it? It's full of flaws & lies.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Far out, I read the topic and thought omg no, who this time??!!??
Phew....thank goodness for that.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Well, who would have thought it? The last thing I ever expected was someone capitalising on exploiting people's fears surrounding the conspiracy theory that Covid was :yawn: all a grand plan by [insert villain here, let's blame the Jews again?] to reduce the worlds popu... does anyone know the England score?
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

David Gordon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:18 am Has anyone watched this yet? *not an endorsement.

You say that this is not an endorsement, yet this is the second time you post this in 24h, and this time it gets a thread title ?
post571685.html#p571685
You seem to want to discuss it. Don't be coy.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:14 pm
David Gordon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:18 am Has anyone watched this yet? *not an endorsement.

You say that this is not an endorsement, yet this is the second time you post this in 24h, and this time it gets a thread title ?
post571685.html#p571685
Not promoting or endorsing because have not yet watched it. I plan to watch it tonight and yes it seems like it could be worth a discussion.
Stay classy na
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

I did a quick google search - yeah I won't be investing any time in it.

https://www.indy100.com/viral/died-sudd ... tew-peters

A new anti-vax film has been criticised for suggesting a basketball player died suddenly when he is actually very much alive.

A controversial movie titled Died Suddenly premiered on Twitter and attempted to take aim at the Covid-19 vaccine that has been proven to have prevented countless deaths.

The film made by anti-vax conspiracists claimed to “present the truth about the greatest ongoing mass genocide in human history”, but has already been ripped to shreds for its shocking inaccuracies and falsehoods.

One part of the Died Suddenly movie showed a montage of people collapsing. One clip showed Florida Gators basketball player Keyontae Johnson collapsing on the court during a game on 12 December 2020. Not only was Johnson’s collapse prior to when vaccines were available for his age group, but he is also unvaccinated and did not die in the incident. In fact, just last week, the basketball star was named “newcomer of the week” for his current basketball achievements.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

David Gordon wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:28 pm
Anchor Moy wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:14 pm

post571685.html#p571685
Not promoting or endorsing because have not yet watched it. I plan to watch it tonight and yes it seems like it could be worth a discussion.
Fucking hilarious. Hasn't watched it but started a thread on it. And got slagged off.

Good job Dave!
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

I don't watch TV
2sevensclash
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by 2sevensclash »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:53 am Why watch it? It's full of flaws & lies.
Well you have watched it !
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic