Subbuteo kids game

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Subbuteo kids game

Post by Soriya »

My son really loves football and wants a subbuteo football setup for xmas, does anyone know where i could purchase it here in PP, I have looked online but have found nothing.
Thxs in advance.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Re: Subbuteo kids game

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Soriya wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:35 pm My son really loves football and wants a subbuteo football setup for xmas, does anyone know where i could purchase it here in PP, I have looked online but have found nothing.
Thxs in advance.
didnt they stop making that in the 1970's?! hahaha tbh i did see that they started making it again like 10-15 years ago, brings back memories that game
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:40 pm
Soriya wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:35 pm My son really loves football and wants a subbuteo football setup for xmas, does anyone know where i could purchase it here in PP, I have looked online but have found nothing.
Thxs in advance.
didnt they stop making that in the 1970's?! hahaha tbh i did see that they started making it again like 10-15 years ago, brings back memories that game
Yes i loved it too, in europe its still available.
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

Also open to places that sell the table football setups if anyone knows where
chriz_PP
Expatriate
China

Post by chriz_PP »

Thxs in advance.
in case you can't find it here feel free to add me in telegram 017706782 | @CR_CFI (also got Facebook/messenger if that's more convenient)

I can get it via China (got a supplier for it in Guangzhou), it's same as below linked version (hope the Amazon link works). Price incl. shipment (incl. clearance) to Cambodia 49 $, transportation time ordering to arrival around 12-14 days.

table football also no problem, need probably more info though as there are so many (kids to adult etc.)

just sharing freely 🙏
Soriya
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Soriya »

chriz_PP wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 9:28 pm
Thxs in advance.
in case you can't find it here feel free to add me in telegram 017706782 | @CR_CFI (also got Facebook/messenger if that's more convenient)

I can get it via China (got a supplier for it in Guangzhou), it's same as below linked version (hope the Amazon link works). Price incl. shipment (incl. clearance) to Cambodia 49 $, transportation time ordering to arrival around 12-14 days.

table football also no problem, need probably more info though as there are so many (kids to adult etc.)

just sharing freely 🙏
Ok thxs, i have been given a place to look at table footballs, but if that doesnt pan out i will message you. Thxs
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

3D printer and some paint?
techietraveller84
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by techietraveller84 »

Looks interesting. I would like to give it a try some time.
chriz_PP
Expatriate
China

Post by chriz_PP »

Ok thxs, i have been given a place to look at table footballs, but if that doesnt pan out i will message you. Thxs
saw on Facebook today (Carrera games!!):
Moving out sale:
Saturday 19th November, 12:00 - 4pm.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/x1iZPBVgVAU23AqX6?g_st=ic

Grab Address: 101A Pink Building St 494.
4th floor
(pic of apartment building in photo link)

Photos: https://photos.app.goo.gl/bEGSGRZvcjuX8fXu7

These are just a few items there will be more items and also free items on the day. Please look at the link for photos, and I will add more photos before Sat.

For more details: WhatsApp or Telegram: 085 631 976.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/9579P6PPBqGxsW7D7
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic