129 years in prison (Philippines)

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
violet
Expatriate

129 years in prison (Philippines)

Post by violet »

This is the sort of sentencing all these types should get . 129 years

Would be good to see the same in western countries and in Cambodia
The man, who was already serving a life sentence in the Philippines for trafficking girls and rape, was sentenced last week (3 November 2022) to a further 129 years’ prison by the Regional Trial Court in Cagayan do Oro City.

He and three co-accused, including his girlfriend, entered plea bargaining agreements for a second tranche of charges that included people trafficking offences, child abuse and sexual assault.

The investigation was launched in 2014 after a National Police of the Netherlands (NPN) child exploitation team was alerted to a horrific video series titled ‘Daisy’s Destruction’ showing a man and woman sexually abusing a toddler.

The Philippine National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) and the Philippine National Police (PNP) led an international investigation that included the AFP, NPN and the US Justice Department to identify and locate the couple and the victim.

NBI officers arrested the man in February 2015, in a small village in the south of the Philippines.

Further investigations identified multiple victims, including an 18-month-old baby and a child whose body was found buried under a property rented by the Australian man.
Keep reading here …

https://www.afp.gov.au/news-media/media ... BZKT05gMlI
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: 129 years in prison (Philippines)

Post by Username Taken »

violet wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 9:46 am This is the sort of sentencing all these types should get . 129 years

Would be good to see the same in western countries and in Cambodia
The man, who was already serving a life sentence in the Philippines for trafficking girls and rape, was sentenced last week (3 November 2022) to a further 129 years’ prison by the Regional Trial Court in Cagayan do Oro City.

He and three co-accused, including his girlfriend, entered plea bargaining agreements for a second tranche of charges that included people trafficking offences, child abuse and sexual assault.

The investigation was launched in 2014 after a National Police of the Netherlands (NPN) child exploitation team was alerted to a horrific video series titled ‘Daisy’s Destruction’ showing a man and woman sexually abusing a toddler.

The Philippine National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) and the Philippine National Police (PNP) led an international investigation that included the AFP, NPN and the US Justice Department to identify and locate the couple and the victim.

NBI officers arrested the man in February 2015, in a small village in the south of the Philippines.

Further investigations identified multiple victims, including an 18-month-old baby and a child whose body was found buried under a property rented by the Australian man.
Keep reading here …

https://www.afp.gov.au/news-media/media ... BZKT05gMlI

It's a shame your post and link don't mention the creep's name.
Let's rectify that with not only his name but a couple of photos.
What an animal!

Peter Gerard Scully

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-11-09/ ... /101635434

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 21206.html
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Thanks for the name. I don’t know why the AFP items rarely post the offender’s name.
It’s a great sentence.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

violet wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:22 pm Thanks for the name. I don’t know why the AFP items rarely post the offender’s name.
It’s a great sentence.
Never get a sentence like that in Oz. Life only and that’s about 15 years.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

mannanman wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:35 pm
violet wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:22 pm Thanks for the name. I don’t know why the AFP items rarely post the offender’s name.
It’s a great sentence.
Surely you're not from Australia?
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Grand Barong wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:22 pm
It’s a great sentence.
I’m as Australian as Mel Gibson. (Not that it’s relevant. Violet is an Ozzy, as is the perp, and so are the AFP)

And don’t call me Shirley.
People of the world, spice up your life.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

It’s a great sentence.
The difference may be that you will fprobably survive the 15 years in an OZ prison..not sure if this is the case as a pedo foreigner in a Phillie prison.
work is for people who cant find truffles
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

mannanman wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 9:48 pm
It’s a great sentence.
I’m as Australian as Mel Gibson. (Not that it’s relevant. Violet is an Ozzy, as is the perp, and so are the AFP)

Hand on heart at the time of posting I am not an Aussie
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

violet wrote: Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:14 pm
It’s a great sentence.

Hand on heart at the time of posting I am not an Aussie
My thoughts exactly.
And, Mel Gibson is not an Aussie either. He was born in New York. He has American and Irish citizenship. (Though, most Aussies would believe he's one of them).
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

It’s a great sentence.

Ok, That's a relief then... :stir:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic