Best ISP in russian market area

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
beermoneyn9
Tourist
Philippines

Best ISP in russian market area

Post by beermoneyn9 »

Good day to everyone.

Just want to know which is your preferred ISP in russian market area. I've had digi for years until they got acquired by singmeng an got terrible service from then on.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Best ISP in russian market area

Post by Ozinasia »

forget ezecom !!!! total BS company.
I am surprised they don't charge an entrance fee for walking into their office ... nickle and dime you to death
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

Ozinasia wrote:forget ezecom !!!! total BS company.
I am surprised they don't charge an entrance fee for walking into their office ... nickle and dime you to death
I understand you got fcked over when they took over that other ISP, but ezecom offers really good fibre. They also own allot (if not most) fibre in the kingdom and other isp's are renting their bandwidth. 50Mbit for $29 or 100Mbit for $49 is a pretty good deal =)

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

plus when it went down took them 2 weeks to offer to come out and look at it then wanted $50.00 to move the modem 50 yards guess they think they are superior and they may well be but their customer service and regards to promises made SUCK big time . I'll never use them again
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic