Money Collector Rapes Schoolgirl Home Alone

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Money Collector Rapes Schoolgirl Home Alone

Post by Freightdog »

newsgatherer wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:06 pm It seems really weird, like really sick shit that wouldn't happen too often anywhere.
Not weird at all. Fairly commonplace from my experience. Right or wrong- it shouldn’t be immediately judged from a western perspective.

As for doling out Justice, privately- so long as it’s the right person caught, but how far do you go?
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Thankfully we have a woman on the forum to tell everyone that rape is wrong.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Freightdog wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:26 pm
newsgatherer wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:06 pm It seems really weird, like really sick shit that wouldn't happen too often anywhere.
Not weird at all. Fairly commonplace from my experience. Right or wrong- it shouldn’t be immediately judged from a western perspective.

As for doling out Justice, privately- so long as it’s the right person caught, but how far do you go?
There are many reports of extreme violence and murder committed here, by irate husbands who suspect their partners of infidelity, young men denied money by their parents, or people who’s pent up rage has exploded through jealousy, or some perceived loss of face over a disagreement.
I find it surprising we don’t see reports of men being killed and hacked into pieces by enraged parents and/or relatives/neighbors, having been caught (or suspected of) sexually abusing children/girls/women, especially in provincial villages.
Or maybe it does happen, and the remains are discreetly disposed of, justice considered served, and not to be spoken of?
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

We had an intruder in our complex a few weeks ago. He came in the sliding gate when a car exited at 4.20am. He walked around the back and tried 24 doors. All were locked. He then climbed the fence and found an unlocked door and entered the room and raped a woman. He was 21.
A week previously several children had found an unlocked door at the motel and stole car keys. They drove a Honda CRV around the corner to the lane beside our complex and torched it. I was awoken by the explosion when the fuel tank went up. I watched it burn on the CCTV monitor.
In our small town of 150,000 people we have had over 4000 break ins this year and 1150 cars stolen. Nearly all by kids as young as ten. Crime is actually worse here than in Cambodia.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Where do you live willyhilly? Thought about moving.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Apollo91881
Expatriate
France

Post by Apollo91881 »

atst wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:01 pm Where do you live willyhilly? Thought about moving.
Yeah, I’d like to know where this is too.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Apollo91881 wrote: Fri Nov 04, 2022 4:22 pm
atst wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:01 pm Where do you live willyhilly? Thought about moving.
Yeah, I’d like to know where this is too.
Some corner of Queensland, Australia

Lot's of big thick dudes all at least partly insane who communicate with various variations on three key main sounds "fark" "kahnt" and "mate"
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

North Queensland.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

FNQ
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

Another example of Cambodian males being amongst the lowest if the low.

Not all.

Time & time again we see these stories of these weasely men raping &/or murdering women.

Could it be their relationships with their mothers? Could it be that their fathers set an example of seeing women as nothing?

Scum.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic