Money Collector Rapes Schoolgirl Home Alone

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Re: Money Collector Rapes Schoolgirl Home Alone

Post by mannanman »

Here we go again. Me, me, me, me.
People of the world, spice up your life.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

mannanman wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:28 am Here we go again. Me, me, me, me.
If there were more women on the forum, it wouldn't seem like that.
It just so happens that I am always the one that speaks up because I'm the one that is here.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Cambo Dear
Expatriate
Libya

Post by Cambo Dear »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:36 am What is it that makes boys think it's ok to do this? You don't hear of girls raping little boys but there's stories like this almost every week in the news.
Why do boys have this sense of entitlement?
Without wishing to detract from the heinous crime committed, it is nauseating to read crass statements written across nearly every thread. Clearly a generalisation was made and clearly it was made from a feminist stance which, in your opinion, automatically makes it OK. Not one person who reads this would fail to feel the deepest sympathy for the child who has almost undoubtedly been traumatized for life. You have managed to nullify that to 'men bad, women good' without a clear reason, other than to make yourself feel good? Garner positive responses? Receive positive affirmations? Who knows?
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Most people would get banned for that childish comment.

Let’s not go off topic and make it about male and female again. It’s not nor ever is.
People of the world, spice up your life.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:36 am What is it that makes boys think it's ok to do this? You don't hear of girls raping little boys but there's stories like this almost every week in the news.
Why do boys have this sense of entitlement?
Firstly, one of the main reasons you don't hear of girls raping little boys is because it's physically impossible for a female to rape a male, unless you're talking about using some sort of instrument up his arse, which isn't what we're talking about here. Secondly, there are countless, countless cases of female predators who have abused young boys. Not as many as men abusing girls, I grant you, but your gender is not as innocent as you claim. Thirdly, boys do not have a sense of entitlement to rape little girls. The overwhelming majority of boys / men are as outraged at these types of crimes as women, as well you know.

You may claim that you didn't mean 'all boys', but you didn't go out of your way to say 'a tiny minority of boys', which may have been more accurate.

None of what I just wrote should come as a surprise to you, and if it does, you've just lost all the respect I had for you over the help you gave Andy.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:35 am
It just so happens that I am always the one that speaks up because I'm the one that is here.
You've just set my smoke detector off...
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 11:35 am
Do you honestly believe that only a woman can speak up against rape? Most men hate rape just as much.

That the perps are usually men and the victims are usually women is so trivial it's not even worth discussing.
ali baba
Expatriate

Post by ali baba »

I was on the fence about responding to this but then @xandreu tipped me over.
Firstly, one of the main reasons you don't hear of girls raping little boys is because it's physically impossible for a female to rape a male,
Any common sense understanding of the word rape will view it as a gender neutral term that applies to non-consensual sex regardless of the genitals of the victim. There are campaigns in the UK to change the law to recognise this usage from the current crime of sexual assault for male victims.

@rozzieoz
1- Some men just don't care about consent and will commit oppourtunistic sex crimes when they think they can get away with them.
2- Multiple surveys have found that men and women commit domestic abuse at similar rates but society ignores male victims. I assume women commit fewer rapes than men due to differences in their sexuality but it could be that we don't recognise men and boys as victims as another poster has already demonstrated.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/hi/healt ... 878698.stm
Scarier than malaria.
newsgatherer
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by newsgatherer »

Where was the family, leaving their daughter alone at home? It seems really weird, like really sick shit that wouldn't happen too often anywhere. If it was my daughter, I know what my plan would be for the sucker long term. But I won't tell anyone on a public forum.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

newsgatherer wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 4:06 pm Where was the family, leaving their daughter alone at home?
Don't blame the family. It's hardly negligence to leave a 12-year-old girl alone in the house at 10 in the morning while you go out shopping.
I 100% blame the rapist.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic