Social activist slams Miss Grand International for ‘sexy outfit’

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Social activist slams Miss Grand International for ‘sexy outfit’

Post by orichá »

I love these young old conservative dorks.

They really love to be the kind of men who know how to tell women what to do without seeing themselves doing it...

Makes me laugh almost as much as the stodgy expat turds who insist you must wear long pants and an uncomfortably hot shirt all time, in deference to the local custommmzzz...

Fuck-off to all of you, I like my singlet, shorts and flip-flops...

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501178626/ ... xy-outfit/
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
johnny lightning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Social activist slams Miss Grand International for ‘sexy outfit’

Post by johnny lightning »

Jesus, gotta be bolt ons.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Well, let's see what all the fuss is about.. :twisted:
Spoiler:
ImageImage
hdgh29
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by hdgh29 »

yep definitely fabricated chesticles, and I say that as someone with considerable experience in that particular field
"I tried being reasonable. Didn't like it" (Clint Eastwood)
MrBen87
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by MrBen87 »

I find it quite amusing as hardly any of the miss cambodia look cambodian, they all try to look western and I'm pretty certain that they've gone under the knife, nose cheeks, jaw line etc... to achieve that. In fact actually makes some. Look. More like ladyboys.

I see more naturally attractive and genuinely beautiful women just by walking down the market /everyday life. If it ain't broke, don't fix it

In my opinion
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

More pics of the lady in 'sexy outfit'..

post567245.html#p567245
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

MrBen87 wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:59 pm I find it quite amusing as hardly any of the miss cambodia look cambodian, they all try to look western and I'm pretty certain that they've gone under the knife, nose cheeks, jaw line etc... to achieve that. In fact actually makes some. Look. More like ladyboys.

I see more naturally attractive and genuinely beautiful women just by walking down the market /everyday life. If it ain't broke, don't fix it

In my opinion
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

The dress looks like it was patched together with an old fishing net and some scotch tape.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
cautious colin
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by cautious colin »

orichá wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:05 pm I love these young old conservative dorks.

They really love to be the kind of men who know how to tell women what to do without seeing themselves doing it...

Makes me laugh almost as much as the stodgy expat turds who insist you must wear long pants and an uncomfortably hot shirt all time, in deference to the local custommmzzz...

Fuck-off to all of you, I like my singlet, shorts and flip-flops...

https://www.khmertimeskh.com/501178626/ ... xy-outfit/
The statement is obviously completely ridiculous. But is it not also strange that the government clampdown on people selling face cream in low cut tops but basically choose someone who dresses like that in @Clutch Cargo's post
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

It's just not traditional enough. Hurrumph!

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic