Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Post by Kenr »

The only thing wrong with America is the far-right wing conspiracy theory lunatics who think their way is the only way.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Robins wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:33 am
Kammekor wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:42 am
Robins wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:15 pm The hatred is from the fraud in the last election and thé embarrassment of an obviously senile President. I wish she had been home, a few whacks with a hammer could only improve her appearance.

I love America but hate what it has become.
Wishing someone in her 80's being whacked with a hammer, and receiving positive feedback for it too.

The world is going crazy and the craziness becomes more and more apparent here...
No, being a stinking liberal is pure insanity. Liberals have made America unfit to live in so am I supposed to wish good things on them?
You don't have to send best wishes to the Pelosi's if you disagree with their political points of view, but approving them being hit with a hammer is the opposite, borders fascism IMHO.

About the US being unfit to live in, and that being the dem's fault, less than half of the time in the last 30 years have the Dem's held the white house or the Senate. Do some counting and you'll see the amount of time the Rep's have been in charge over the last 30 years exceeds the dem's time. Remember the young Bush? Man.... Did he cost you....
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Starting with Reagan in 1981 and ending with Trump in 2020, the Republicans have had the WH for 24 years and the Democrats have had it for 16 years.

During that same period the Republicans controlled the Senate for 22 years and the Democrats for 18 years.

So why have things gone to shit?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Kenr wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:05 pm Starting with Reagan in 1981 and ending with Trump in 2020, the Republicans have had the WH for 24 years and the Democrats have had it for 16 years.

During that same period the Republicans controlled the Senate for 22 years and the Democrats for 18 years.

Sounds like the republicans and the democrats are to blame
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:20 pm
Kenr wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 1:05 pm Starting with Reagan in 1981 and ending with Trump in 2020, the Republicans have had the WH for 24 years and the Democrats have had it for 16 years.

Sounds like the republicans and the democrats are to blame
Exactly
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

All the bodycam and security footage got released yesterday

getting hit with a hammer must suck
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Getting hit upside the head with a hammer would really suck lmao

This is the one time I feel the cops should of acted aggressive first and then asked the questions and I don't view Nancy or her husband in a good light.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Darkcel wrote: Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:03 pm Getting hit upside the head with a hammer would really suck lmao

This is the one time I feel the cops should of acted aggressive first and then asked the questions and I don't view Nancy or her husband in a good light.
Yeah, they are a horrible corrupt pair of old cunts but they are entitled to be that way and if they are to be brought down it should be in a court of law and not by some hammer wielding deranged moron

https://www.businessinsider.com/nancy-p ... nts-2022-7
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic