Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Post by Little_Vicious »

Hate to ruin the conspiracy theory narrative, but all information indicates that David DePape (hammer man) is a right-wing looney.

"According to the FBI, DePape told San Francisco police he intended to speak with Pelosi and let her go if she was truthful with him, but break her kneecaps if she lied, as he viewed her as the “leader of the pack’’ of Democratic Party lies.

“DePape also later explained that by breaking Nancy’s kneecaps, she would then have to be wheeled into Congress, which would show other Members of Congress there were consequences to actions,’’ the document said."

DePape’s social media postings include right-wing conspiracy theories, and his former girlfriend told the San Francisco Chronicle he sank into drug abuse and mental illness to the point he became convinced “he was Jesus for a year.’’

Full article here, for those interested - https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 656156002/
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Random Dude wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:56 pm
Robins wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:15 pm The hatred is from the fraud in the last election and thé embarrassment of an obviously senile President. I wish she had been home, a few whacks with a hammer could only improve her appearance.

I love America but hate what it has become.
The alleged fraud (where Trump supposedly won) in the last election has been disproved by audits and court cases again and again.
The actual fraud, things like a fake elector scheme among others, has a wealth of evidence supporting it.
The senile president previous to the current senile president was behind both of them.
Let’s not forget about the tax fraud within the Trump Organization.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

This should satisfy, or maybe not, all the conspiracy theorist who want video proof of what happened that morning. The police are reporting that there is video of the assailant breaking into the Pelosi home. Unfortunately at the time of the incident nobody was monitoring the video at the time of the break in.
sammycooke
Expatriate
Canada

Post by sammycooke »

Not really thinking an 82 year old man is out cruising gay bars for sex.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

sammycooke wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 12:16 pm Not really thinking an 82 year old man is out cruising gay bars for sex.
...and if he was, he would be such an oddity (I assume!) he would stand out a mile. Further factor in his 'fame' as Mr Nancy Pelosi, I can't see his secret life remaining secret for much more than 20 minutes on his first outing.

Anyway, I am sure the truth will come out soon and everyone on both sides will accept it and consider the matter closed.
Spoiler:
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Robins »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 10:15 am
canucklhead wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:01 am
The problem with this is Hammer Man is a Libtard not a Qtard.
The problem is that you can't even make up consistent lies.
Robins wrote:The hatred is from the fraud in the last election and thé embarrassment of an obviously senile President. I wish she had been home, a few whacks with a hammer could only improve her appearance.
Why can't you just be honest like Robins and agree that you think murdering elected officials is the way forward? Don't be afraid to show your true colors.
Dead liberals don't upset me the least bit.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

I'd have thought that house would be full of CCTV inside and out.. why isn't the clip of a hammer wielding loon shouting where's Nancy on loop on every bit of media available..it would go nicely with the Jan 6th footage and make all those qtards realise that sort of thing isn't acceptable.
Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

grumpygit wrote: Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:07 pm I'd have thought that house would be full of CCTV inside and out.. why isn't the clip of a hammer wielding loon shouting where's Nancy on loop on every bit of media available..it would go nicely with the Jan 6th footage and make all those qtards realise that sort of thing isn't acceptable.
According to the police there is footage showing everything that transpired, which debunked all of the conspiracy theories. I can only assume that during/after the trial the footage may be made public.
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Robins »

Random Dude wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:56 pm
Robins wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:15 pm The hatred is from the fraud in the last election and thé embarrassment of an obviously senile President. I wish she had been home, a few whacks with a hammer could only improve her appearance.

The alleged fraud (where Trump supposedly won) in the last election has been disproved by audits and court cases again and again.
The actual fraud, things like a fake elector scheme among others, has a wealth of evidence supporting it.
The senile president previous to the current senile president was behind both of them.
Apparently, it was a spat with his homo lover. Makes sense, one would need to be a fag to wake up to her in the morning.
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Robins »

Kammekor wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 8:42 am

Wishing someone in her 80's being whacked with a hammer, and receiving positive feedback for it too.

The world is going crazy and the craziness becomes more and more apparent here...
No, being a stinking liberal is pure insanity. Liberals have made America unfit to live in so am I supposed to wish good things on them?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic