Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Post by Kenr »

Robins wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:15 pm The hatred is from the fraud in the last election and thé embarrassment of an obviously senile President. I wish she had been home, a few whacks with a hammer could only improve her appearance.

I love America but hate what it has become.
So I’m guessing you believe that it’s only fraud when Trump loses. Gotcha.

As a police officer for 20 years in the United States, and an attorney after that, it really doesn’t surprise me that you are ok with someone being bludgeoned with a hammer. And you wonder why people here have such a distaste and distrust for law enforcement.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Robins wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:15 pm The hatred is from the fraud in the last election and thé embarrassment of an obviously senile President. I wish she had been home, a few whacks with a hammer could only improve her appearance.

you sound like Archie Bunker. I assume you can relate to him.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Wishing someone in her 80's being whacked with a hammer, and receiving positive feedback for it too.

The world is going crazy and the craziness becomes more and more apparent here...
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:47 pm
Kenr wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:05 pm Isn’t what the police are reporting as to what happened sufficient to discredit all these speculations? Why would a victim of a crime have to prove something didn’t happen just because some idiot who wasn’t even there makes false accusations? Some people live for conspiracy theories.
Well the first person to comment on this thread had this to say a few days back:
Jan 6th was a false flag event orchestrated by the Feds. The crowd was full of feds and the gates were opened to let the protesters in. This is Saul Alinsky 101. This is another failed desperate attempt by the deep state to take down Trump.
So he jumps into this thread with:
Wow, Now it is coming to light that Paul told police that the man was a friend...and there are rumors there was some sort of sexual relationship between them. I would take all of the information with a huge grain of salt...but this is getting interesting. Maybe Paul Pelosi had a secret life?

And it seems many posters don't disagree. The main complaints on this thread have not addressed why the elderly husband of an elected official has been bludgeoned by a maniac, they have been about why someone is so mean to call someone a Qtard. Well if it walks and talks like a Qtard, there's a good chance it might be one. So instead of doing some self-reflection and figuring out that encouraging violent actions against officials might not be in the best interests of democracy, they come up with some fabricated lie about rent boys. Sure to appeal to the Christian Evangelists as well as the QAnon bunch. :?
The problem with this is Hammer Man is a Libtard not a Qtard.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

canucklhead wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:01 am
The problem with this is Hammer Man is a Libtard not a Qtard.
The problem is that you can't even make up consistent lies.
Robins wrote:The hatred is from the fraud in the last election and thé embarrassment of an obviously senile President. I wish she had been home, a few whacks with a hammer could only improve her appearance.
Why can't you just be honest like Robins and agree that you think murdering elected officials is the way forward? Don't be afraid to show your true colors.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Things have been crazy for awhile. I don't see a nice way out of this. (I am advocating anything criminal.)
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

‘Absolutely no evidence:’ Police, FBI affidavit debunk salacious conspiracy about Pelosi attack pushed by conservatives

https://edition.cnn.com/2022/10/31/poli ... index.html
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Qtards don't care about evidence.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

The guy himself has told police he went there to hold Nancy hostage and maybe break her knees with a hammer.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/pelosi-ho ... -1.6635640

I wonder how he feels now, he went down the online nutter rabbit hole and committed a crime that will no doubt get him locked up, now the same online nutters he threw his life away for are trying to tell the world he was there to have gay sex with a guy old enough to be his father. Going to prison as a supposed gay callboy will be quite an experience for him.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

The alleged fraud (where Trump supposedly won) in the last election has been disproved by audits and court cases again and again.
The actual fraud, things like a fake elector scheme among others, has a wealth of evidence supporting it.
The senile president previous to the current senile president was behind both of them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic