Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:30 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:12 pm ..you yourself have just quoted one source (reliable or not) regarding such speculation.
Out of interest, which source was that?
You implied ,the Santa Monica Observer, I took your word for it.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Big Daikon wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 5:27 am
Random Dude wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:56 pm
IraHayes wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 3:30 pm DePape is an illigal immigrant from Canada who lived in, what neighbours described as a "Hippie Collective".. there's a full gamut of signs on and in front of his alleged home address that support Liberal causes.
Hardly Qtard style?

The guys clearly a nut-job but he's more along the lines of those Autonomous Zone nut-jobs than a QAnon nut-job.
Whats more interesting is the fact he was in his underwear, and the call to the police resulted in a "wellness check" not a home invasion.
The husband of the No. 3 in line to be POTUS had no security? Seriously?
I just googled his name and he definitely sounds like a nut-job.

I know a few people like that (not that I think they're dangerous to anyone), know one very well in fact, and have done for years. Any conspiracy theory, any stupid shit they see online that feeds their biases and resentments,no matter how ridiculous, they're all over it, any evidence they see to the contrary they don't want to know about. They disregard anything that isn't toxic and negative and gravitate towards the hateful, bitter sides of the internet.

People get hysterical about groomers turning kids gay... they should be worried about the groomers targeting idiots like this guy.
I have met people who drifted from punk to goth to rockabilly. From music scene to music scene. Those people were generally harmless. The people who drift from anarchist to wigger to neo-nazi to born again seem a bit crazier to me. And occasionally dangerous.
The handful I know of tend to harbor resentment towards various people, usually not justified, and just latch onto youtube 'influencers' who feed their resentment.

The guy I know well, and who I think is the textbook example of the type of people who get groomed to be dangerous nutters, started out as a socially awkward weird kid back in high school. Then he became the bitter unemployed incel - before incel was a word - resenting the guys with a girl and a cool car and the chicks who would never even look at him - not that he'd ever approach them. Then he became the guy in a job he didn't like mocking and belittling people around him who were bettering their situation or doing things he'd never have the spine or drive to do himself.

The last time I heard from him he was still bitter and resentful toward pretty much everyone. He keeps saying he'll quit his job and really show his boss but he never will. He's never left his small-town bubble, not even to travel so his outlook on the world comes from the toxic parts of the internet he hangs out in, you can't tell him it's not like that out there because he thinks he knows it all and can send you a YouTube link to prove it. In the last few years, he seems to have gone balls-deep into every paranoid conspiracy theory out there and is outraged about stupid shit that will never affect him.

There are lots of people like that out there. Most are harmless enough but maybe one in a thousand has the potential to shoot up a mall or something and every night they're online getting even more fucked in the head. They're the people we need to worry about.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:37 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:12 pm ..you yourself have just quoted one source (reliable or not) regarding such speculation.
You mean this? :
Where, outside of the discredited Santa Monica Observer article, has there been any suggestion that either of the parties was gay?
Outside means "apart from/ not including". Discredited means it has no credibility. So you answer with that? :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:44 pm
You mean this? :
Where, outside of the discredited Santa Monica Observer article, has there been any suggestion that either of the parties was gay?
Outside means "apart from/ not including". Discredited means it has no credibility. So you answer with that? :?
I’m getting confused here, are you saying that the Santa Monica Observer did not publish an article to that effect (discredited or otherwise)? If they did not, why bring it into the discussion?
Or are you saying that nobody, outside of the Santa Monica Observer, is talking about the “gay prostitute encounter gone wrong” scenario?
I haven’t read the SMO article, but I have seen articles/social media posts etc, discussing that scenario and/or discrediting it.
Again, I’m not saying it happened like that, I’m saying it would be easy enough to end all speculation on what happened, by releasing the footage.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:59 pm
You mean this? :
I’m getting confused here, are you saying that the Santa Monica Observer did not publish an article to that effect (discredited or otherwise)? If they did not, why bring it into the discussion?
Or are you saying that nobody, outside of the Santa Monica Observer, is talking about the “gay prostitute encounter gone wrong” scenario?
I haven’t read the SMO article, but I have seen articles/social media posts etc, discussing that scenario and/or discrediting it.
Again, I’m not saying it happened like that, I’m saying it would be easy enough to end all speculation on what happened, by releasing the footage.
I was asking where (but not the SMO)there had been any suggestion that either party was gay? So far it appears that the SMO was the source. Of course by this stage millions of Qtards are now convinced that it was all part of some gay pedophile Satanic plot involving pizzas and secret tunnels.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 3:10 pm
Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:59 pm

You mean this? :
I was asking where (but not the SMO)there had been any suggestion that either party was gay? So far it appears that the SMO was the source. Of course by this stage millions of Qtards are now convinced that it was all part of some gay pedophile Satanic plot involving pizzas and secret tunnels.
So we’re in agreement that that particular line of speculation is out there (I don’t know anything about satanic plots, pizzas or secret tunnels)
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Isn’t what the police are reporting as to what happened sufficient to discredit all these speculations? Why would a victim of a crime have to prove something didn’t happen just because some idiot who wasn’t even there makes false accusations? Some people live for conspiracy theories.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kenr wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:05 pm Isn’t what the police are reporting as to what happened sufficient to discredit all these speculations? Why would a victim of a crime have to prove something didn’t happen just because some idiot who wasn’t even there makes false accusations? Some people live for conspiracy theories.
Well the first person to comment on this thread had this to say a few days back:
Jan 6th was a false flag event orchestrated by the Feds. The crowd was full of feds and the gates were opened to let the protesters in. This is Saul Alinsky 101. This is another failed desperate attempt by the deep state to take down Trump.
So he jumps into this thread with:
Wow, Now it is coming to light that Paul told police that the man was a friend...and there are rumors there was some sort of sexual relationship between them. I would take all of the information with a huge grain of salt...but this is getting interesting. Maybe Paul Pelosi had a secret life?

And it seems many posters don't disagree. The main complaints on this thread have not addressed why the elderly husband of an elected official has been bludgeoned by a maniac, they have been about why someone is so mean to call someone a Qtard. Well if it walks and talks like a Qtard, there's a good chance it might be one. So instead of doing some self-reflection and figuring out that encouraging violent actions against officials might not be in the best interests of democracy, they come up with some fabricated lie about rent boys. Sure to appeal to the Christian Evangelists as well as the QAnon bunch. :?
Robins
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Robins »

The hatred is from the fraud in the last election and thé embarrassment of an obviously senile President. I wish she had been home, a few whacks with a hammer could only improve her appearance.

I love America but hate what it has become.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Robins wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 11:15 pm The hatred is from the fraud in the last election and thé embarrassment of an obviously senile President. I wish she had been home, a few whacks with a hammer could only improve her appearance.

I love America but hate what it has become.
Yeah, the hatred is the other guys. Wanting to murder people with hammers is perfectly reasonable and is what America should be about. You make a compelling argument. :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic