Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Nancy Peolsi's Husband attacked by Qtard.

Post by Chad Sexington »

canucklhead wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:22 pm The security and bodycam footage should add some clarity as to what went down.
Yes, the police and the Pelosis will be keen to release all of the bodycam and security camera footage ASAP, in order to end all the crazy speculation going on.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:16 pm
canucklhead wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:22 pm The security and bodycam footage should add some clarity as to what went down.
Yes, the police and the Pelosis will be keen to release all of the bodycam and security camera footage ASAP, in order to end all the crazy speculation going on.
If my skull was whacked I wouldn't be eager to publish the footage of that. You maybe, but not me.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

IraHayes wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:33 pm :stir:
John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:12 am What has a deleted tweet got to do with anything? You lot put far too much importance on Twitter, while ignoring the fact that this mentally disturbed individual who was into right-wing conspiracy theories tried to kill an old man with a hammer. If you support Q and these sort of actions that makes you one of that lot, no matter how much you try and squirm out of it by trying to spread lies.
The nut job was into every conspiracy, nudity and drugs.
And what lies??
Why were they both in their underwear?
Why did Depape allow Paul to use the bathroom?
First, Depape was into nudism, secondly it was night time so it's not unusual for a homeowner to not be fully dressed in the middle of the night. Anyway it appears neither was actually in their underwear, so that is a lie. Secondly why did he allow him to use the bathroom? Maybe he needed to use it? I'm not sure what you are reading into this trivial detail.
Why were the police responding to a wellness check and not a home invasion?
This has been explained already, the call was made secretly and the responder didn't understand the gravity of the situation.
There you go. 4 nice questions for you, or any one tbh, to answer. Speculate away. Or are you going to wait to see what CNN or The LA Times tells you to think
What has CNN got to do with this? Nobody has quoted them. Are you going to stick with what the Santa Monica Observer or Fox told you what to think?

Even Breitbart agrees that he was heavily influenced by QAnon and Cheeto Jesus' lies.
Breitbart wrote:DePape posted frequently on social media, often making racist and rambling comments that included questioning the results of the 2020 election, defending former President Donald Trump and echoing QAnon conspiracy theories.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

Kammekor wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:32 pm
If my skull was whacked I wouldn't be eager to publish the footage of that. You maybe, but not me.
Why would he not want to publish the footage? It’s not as if Pelosis identity would be revealed, that ship already sailed.
People put out photos and video of their injuries all the time these days, and if it was going to disprove any speculation/rumors that he was injured, partaking in a near naked encounter with a crazy gay prostitute “gone wrong”, it makes perfect sense.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Where, outside of the discredited Santa Monica Observer article, has there been any suggestion that either of the parties was gay?
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:54 pm
Kammekor wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:32 pm
Why would he not want to publish the footage? It’s not as if Pelosis identity would be revealed, that ship already sailed.
People put out photos and video of their injuries all the time these days, and if it was going to disprove any speculation/rumors that he was injured, partaking in a near naked encounter with a crazy gay prostitute “gone wrong”, it makes perfect sense.
To me it doesn't make sense to publish private footage of my skull being whacked because conspiracy believing keyboard warriors can't wait for the official police report to be published.
This would be about my integrity, that's why I wouldn't publish it for all out there to see. I would want my privacy respected, even though my name would be all across the news. Demanding him to release it is unreasonable IMHO.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:57 pm Where, outside of the discredited Santa Monica Observer article, has there been any suggestion that either of the parties was gay?
I’m not saying anyone is gay, I’m saying that there is rumor and speculation going around that that is a possible scenario, you yourself have just quoted one source (reliable or not) regarding such speculation.
My point is that it would be easy to dispel that rumor/speculation, by releasing the bodycam/security footage, is that so difficult to understand?
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Random Dude wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:29 am
IraHayes wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:05 pm Elon just broke https://www.smobserved.com/
by tweeting this reply to Hillary...
Now I saw the link to this story earlier in the day and it's a genuine news outlet.
And I would guess Elon checked them out too or at least got someone to confirm the journalists credentials.
Apparently, the Santa Monica Observer also reported that Hillary Clinton died in the 911 attack and has been a body double since then and that Kanye West was appointed to a non-existent position in the Department of the Interior under former president Trump.

The Media Bias/Fact Check website rates the SMO as a questionable source, you can read about all their failed fact checks here...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/santa-monica-observer/
Love the site. I also checked the Daily Mail (UK) and they got the same rating as the Santa Monica Observer. No surprise really :D

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

And The Guardian fares only slightly better, which gets a medium rating. Most people know it's a lefty paper but does have a reputation for high journalistic standards, so a rating of "mixed", which is one below "mostly factual", is a surprise to me. I'm not sure I believe it.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-guardian/

The Economist does very well

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-economist/

Is there a site that rates 'Fact Checking'rating sites, so we can see how well mediabiasfactcheck.com is rated?

I am getting concerned my watch is not being truthful, is this a bad sign?
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:14 pm
Random Dude wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:29 am
IraHayes wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 9:05 pm Elon just broke https://www.smobserved.com/
by tweeting this reply to Hillary...
Now I saw the link to this story earlier in the day and it's a genuine news outlet.
And I would guess Elon checked them out too or at least got someone to confirm the journalists credentials.
Apparently, the Santa Monica Observer also reported that Hillary Clinton died in the 911 attack and has been a body double since then and that Kanye West was appointed to a non-existent position in the Department of the Interior under former president Trump.

The Media Bias/Fact Check website rates the SMO as a questionable source, you can read about all their failed fact checks here...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/santa-monica-observer/
Love the site. I also checked the Daily Mail (UK) and they got the same rating as the Santa Monica Observer. No surprise really :D

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/daily-mail/

And The Guardian fares only slightly better, which gets a medium rating. Most people know it's a lefty paper but does have a reputation for high journalistic standards, so a rating of "mixed", which is one below "mostly factual", is a surprise to me. I'm not sure I believe it.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-guardian/

The Economist does very well

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/the-economist/

Is there a site that rates 'Fact Checking'rating sites, so we can see how well mediabiasfactcheck.com is rated?

I am getting concerned my watch is not being truthful, is this a bad sign?
When I lived in the UK for a time I would read pretty much all the papers except the redtops which are only useful for tits and football scores and collective IQ lowering of the island

I have always found it interesting to see the difference in the same material when it's reported on in different papers with different editorial agendas. The Independent and Guardian, Telegraph and Times, Spectator and Observer, Standard etc

It can be a totally different story from one to the next, and even back then it was plain as day that none of them were the raw truth - rather some element of truth is distorted in a unique way in each through the author and the editorial team respectively

The Guardian went tabloid around a decade ago imo; it's rating is probably correct - but that's my perspective
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Chad Sexington wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 2:12 pm ..you yourself have just quoted one source (reliable or not) regarding such speculation.
Out of interest, which source was that?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic