$50 - $100 for bar girls. What am I missing?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: $50 - $100 for bar girls. What am I missing?

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Darkcel wrote: Mon May 29, 2023 4:26 pm Read a few pages and felt absolutely disgusted.

Fifty bucks to sleep with you slobs is hell on earth.
I'll have you know CEO members are fine, upstanding citizens in the community :protest:
Spoiler:
JReb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JReb »

I do not get this short time game..
I guess, to each his own...
Hell, in Thailand they have a price for anything...short time 2 shots..long time was like 4-5 shots..the gf experience was more my style there...I would find a hot and fun lady and we would tour the country.
Here in Cambodia it is another game and it seems a lot of girls want you to pay just to talk..toss in the greed I am seeing and the scams..The most beautiful and best Khmer I was with..4 years...lied, scammed and stole from me..her family was no good was her answer. Been solo 18 months... Ladies get so much pressure from their families...the more I did ...the more greedy they got..
Toss in diva attitudes and pure lie lie lie 4T5 and Khmer ladies have to be super cool to get into my place...one rule I have is if you come..you stay the night...this weeds out the ones I do not want to be with... anyway...saves a lot of lies and scams.
Plus, as you get older you just become an old dude with an ATM hat on...like me..
When I was you young short time looking dudes age..the dancers paid me to go home with them and party...after sitting on laps all shift..
I agree..show them respect... something you have no clue about...
Cambodia is great...but, after 7 years I know I have other priorities than a quicky...
Thailand..they are in business..prices are like a restaurant menu.. Cambodia is much different.
My days of being a great catch are over...I do not have the give a shit to be the answer to their prayers..
Go back to Pattaya
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

What we think is a great catch, in theires eyes its mostly completely different, they dont want to have a young gym-coach which they have to bang every night for 4 hours. Most of them prefere and older guy with a cheap phone and who dies in the next 20 years. The cashier from one of my wateringholes replied me years ago: I told some girl at the counter: I am poor boy, only have cheap nokia-phones. She raised her head from behind the counter and smiled: "maybe you have cheap phone, but you have money on the bank, the ones with +1000 dollar phones often dont have . . . Most of the girls dont come to PP to have good sex, they come for a good future for them and their daughter+mum+dad+anty+cat from the neighbour+dog from the niece . . .
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

".....Most of the girls dont come to PP to have good sex, they come for a good future for them ....."

is that different from any girl anywhere in the world that enters the worst oldest profession?

I knew girls in DC, SF, Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket that all entered the profession for various reason, but all had one goal in mind >
To make as much $$$ as they can before their used date expires.

to think otherwise is just crazy
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

The girls are trained to live a lie. The lie is to pretend that man is the one, the most well endowed. They must pretend their are the faithful wife and girlfriend to love him forever.

It’s a fantasy. Is there any surprise these girls who already live a lie all the time also steal, cheat and do other things like that?

Missus was mistaken by the mamasan at Oscar’s once. She advised her to do everything opposite of her Khmer cultural upbringing to be a successful bar girl.

Indulging in fantasy is completely fine. But it’s just a fantasy. I wouldn’t mistake it for reality.

Just my opinions, of course.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:28 pm The girls are trained to live a lie. The lie is to pretend that man is the one, the most well endowed. They must pretend their are the faithful wife and girlfriend to love him forever.

It’s a fantasy. Is there any surprise these girls who already live a lie all the time also steal, cheat and do other things like that?

Missus was mistaken by the mamasan at Oscar’s once. She advised her to do everything opposite of her Khmer cultural upbringing to be a successful bar girl.

Indulging in fantasy is completely fine. But it’s just a fantasy. I wouldn’t mistake it for reality.

I don't want a girl who tells the truth about me.
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

scott61 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:00 pm
newkidontheblock wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:28 pm The girls are trained to live a lie. The lie is to pretend that man is the one, the most well endowed. They must pretend their are the faithful wife and girlfriend to love him forever.

You seem about ready to become the owner of a pet.

Maybe a dog ?Everytime they see you they will dance around you in appreciation and their tail will tell you're even more handsome than before.

Cats are able to do the same, although in a different way.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

‘Bar girls’ in SE Asia seem a lot different from the high end ones in the West. The girls at the Bunny Ranch, is a good example. Girls there pull in thousands, and compete to be at the top, with the highest ‘producers’ winning Mercedes convertibles or other prizes.

Some girls are school teachers, some from corporate, etc, and some for a part time job. All have a high sex drive and choose to do this.

Highly educated women, but wanted more money and of course, more sex.

My opinions, of course.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

Kammekor wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:40 pm
scott61 wrote: Sat Jun 03, 2023 11:00 pm

You seem about ready to become the owner of a pet.

Maybe a dog ?Everytime they see you they will dance around you in appreciation and their tail will tell you're even more handsome than before.

Cats are able to do the same, although in a different way.
Good point. A dog? - I'll consider that - my goldfish doesn't appreciate me.
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

Inter-related to having a dog as a pet i always remembered this joke/quote

Dogs think: People love me, feed me, pet me, they must be God. Cats think: People love me, feed me, pet me, I must be God.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic