The Kanye Story Continues: Floyd's Family to Sue

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: The Kanye Story Continues: Floyd's Family to Sue

Post by Big Daikon »

Flexxman wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 5:40 am
Big Daikon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:26 am This is the tweet that got Ye suspended. Well, that's the official story.

The above symbol comes from the Raelian Movement. Certainly strange, but not an "incitement to violence".
I doubt he/Ye knows that and the Raelians might be kinda weird but are the opposite of nazis

https://raelianews.org/news.php?item.206.3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABl ... _practices
The Raelians are certainly weird.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Big Daikon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:26 am This is the tweet that got Ye suspended. Well, that's the official story.

The above symbol comes from the Raelian Movement. Certainly strange, but not an "incitement to violence".
Oh sure, i did see this symbol before.
Rael refers about aliens as "Elohim" (a yiddish word i guess) and want to clone humans (in theory, might have change his goals since), so, yeah it's not explicitely pro-nazi or even racist, but you know how people are, eugenism and sects, you know where it leads in a general way. Apart from that, chicks & donations, as usual. Started in France, went big in Canada, now i don't know.

But i don't believe for a minute the symbol is what got him down. Probably an overpaid temp from his team found it on the web, and there it goes bulls eye into his raving theories about black jews and how Hitler was so full of qualities, so he just nicked it to make his point look even more impressive, even design-wise.
Well, that went well...^^
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:19 am
But i don't believe for a minute the symbol is what got him down. Probably an overpaid temp from his team found it on the web, and there it goes bulls eye into his raving theories about black jews and how Hitler was so full of qualities, so he just nicked it to make his point look even more impressive, even design-wise.
Well, that went well...^^
We can only speculate at this point.

Here is Musk's response to Ye:
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Well, if one of the biggest engineer can't fix the Kanye, i guess it can't be useful anyhow, so, just an ultimate non-recyclable waste, so dump it.
Who want some nasty waste in the garden, when there's a bin outside of it ?
At this pace, he might as well promote Isis next week, or whatever dumbshit passing through his ears.

I'm just expecting for Borat to make a come-back to prank him at this point, or are we already beyond that ? it's flying high over the cuckoo's nest anyway
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:50 am I'm just expecting for Borat to make a come-back to prank him at this point, or are we already beyond that ? it's flying high over the cuckoo's nest anyway
Which persona would best prank Ye?
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Big Daikon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:10 am
Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:50 am I'm just expecting for Borat to make a come-back to prank him at this point, or are we already beyond that ? it's flying high over the cuckoo's nest anyway
Borat is a bloody genius at pranking, but the look on Ye's face when the dictator calls him Sub Saharan instead of using his name would be priceless too.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Random Dude wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:27 am
Borat is a bloody genius at pranking, but the look on Ye's face when the dictator calls him Sub Saharan instead of using his name would be priceless too.
Watching Ye call Borat a Zionist would also be a hoot.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Big Daikon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:40 am
Random Dude wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:27 am
Watching Ye call Borat a Zionist would also be a hoot.
As would watching Bruno hit on Ye.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Sacha Baron Cohen needs to come out of retirement, the world needs his comedic genius.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic