The Kanye Story Continues: Floyd's Family to Sue

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: The Kanye Story Continues: Floyd's Family to Sue

Post by Alex »

After all the black superheroes we've seen, maybe it IS time for a black Hitler.

I'm not even sure if I'm joking, they clearly think they can be anything and everything these days!
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Random Dude wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:30 pm
Kenr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:16 pm Not sure what kind of point he is trying to make, but it’s definitely backfiring.

Even before he lost all his endorsements he was acting like he was a victim by a certain group of individuals. How was he a victim? He had, and still does, so far, all the money he will ever need for one lifetime. How in the world is he a victim? It’s too funny.
I actually wonder how much is him just looking for the internet clicks. Do something outrageous, get lots of media attention and maybe even a new group of followers... it's probably quite good for business even if it does backfire sometimes.
I'm sure he's a fuckwit and half crazy but he probably has a good idea how the internet 'influencer' thing works - those people are constantly causing drama and seem to do ok from it.
There’s no doubt he is looking for attention, that’s why most people do this. But this incident on Infowars, he’s done. I didn’t think that way before, mainly because I thought it was humorous and really didn’t give a shit, but this one went too far and I don’t think there is any coming back for him on this. But I guess we’ll see.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Kenr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:44 pm
Random Dude wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:30 pm
Kenr wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:16 pm Not sure what kind of point he is trying to make, but it’s definitely backfiring.

Even before he lost all his endorsements he was acting like he was a victim by a certain group of individuals. How was he a victim? He had, and still does, so far, all the money he will ever need for one lifetime. How in the world is he a victim? It’s too funny.
I actually wonder how much is him just looking for the internet clicks. Do something outrageous, get lots of media attention and maybe even a new group of followers... it's probably quite good for business even if it does backfire sometimes.
I'm sure he's a fuckwit and half crazy but he probably has a good idea how the internet 'influencer' thing works - those people are constantly causing drama and seem to do ok from it.
There’s no doubt he is looking for attention, that’s why most people do this. But this incident on Infowars, he’s done. I didn’t think that way before, mainly because I thought it was humorous and really didn’t give a shit, but this one went too far and I don’t think there is any coming back for him on this. But I guess we’ll see.
Ten years ago I'd have agreed with you. Now... who knows. There have been so many instances of things that would never have been acceptable until recently, much less condoned and protected. If there's a president Ye in a few years I really wouldn't be all that surprised.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Alex wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:44 pm After all the black superheroes we've seen, maybe it IS time for a black Hitler.

I'm not even sure if I'm joking, they clearly think they can be anything and everything these days!
Mixed feelings tbh.
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pootylicious »

Big Daikon wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:55 am Bumped. This video is bumpin'!
For those of you foreigners who don't know, this isn't merely three media oddballs.
Those three each represent the Christian American (real American) Southland, united against the deepstate:
- Black men tired of the boooollshit
- White passing Mexicans
- Pissed off Rednecks
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

SAD!
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Does he covers his head because he's ashamed somehow ? Or is it a new "trend" he tries to promote ?
His friends and associates must feel lost to have a pro-hitler black friend covering his face like an afghani woman ?
Anyway, great salad mix with Jones & Trump, a real pot-pourri.

I wonder what Jesse Owens would have said. Probably punch the idiot ?
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

This is the tweet that got Ye suspended. Well, that's the official story.

The above symbol comes from the Raelian Movement. Certainly strange, but not an "incitement to violence".
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Big Daikon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:26 am This is the tweet that got Ye suspended. Well, that's the official story.

The above symbol comes from the Raelian Movement. Certainly strange, but not an "incitement to violence".
You’re so full of shit
Flexxman
Expatriate

Post by Flexxman »

Big Daikon wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:26 am This is the tweet that got Ye suspended. Well, that's the official story.

I doubt he/Ye knows that and the Raelians might be kinda weird but are the opposite of nazis

https://raelianews.org/news.php?item.206.3

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ra%C3%ABl ... _practices
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic