RIP Josh Wheeler, Kampot, Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: RIP Josh Wheeler, Kampot, Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

kgbagent wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 12:07 am
Soriya wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:36 am
pissontheroof wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:14 am i knew this fellow , i would like to find out the cause of death :please:
it couldn’t have been old age or natural causes
i am blocked and banned off myface
i read on the kampot noticeboard that he had a stroke recently, and had just been released from hospital.
No you didn't read that at all - it was never mentioned and nor should any reason be if the family wish to keep it private.
I did not hear anything from his family ..
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
kgbagent
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by kgbagent »

pissontheroof wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:36 am
pissontheroof wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:14 am i knew this fellow , i would like to find out the cause of death :please:
i read on the kampot noticeboard that he had a stroke recently, and had just been released from hospital.
No you didn't read that at all - it was never mentioned and nor should any reason be if the family wish to keep it private.
Then you didn't "knew this fellow" at all or you would know ffs
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

kgbagent wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 10:28 pm
pissontheroof wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:36 am
Then you didn't "knew this fellow" at all or you would know ffs

I said I was blocked on Facebook ffs 😉
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

pissontheroof wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:05 pm
All them pets must be stressful
A pretty insensitive comment to make about someone who has just passed, You mention you "knew this fella" but it appears he was not a friend from your comments, so why care about how he died? ffs...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic