weird question but I have my reasons

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Re: weird question but I have my reasons

Post by Ozinasia »

XK8 love it as well
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Ozinasia wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 5:38 pm XK8 love it as well
Ahh yes. A modern classic.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

My preferred car to drive and yes will be a classic still cheap to buy in UK and USA in Thailand not so much :shock: :shock: :shock:
and its a hard top not a convertible https://www.one2car.com/for-sale/jaguar ... 8C/8457187

unreal price ... should convert it to RHD and take it over the Border mind you what they ask and what they get can be two very different numbers
Last edited by Ozinasia on Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Ozinasia wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:11 pm My preferred car to drive and yes will be a classic still cheap to buy in UK and USA in Thailand not so much around $100,000 they ask :shock: :shock: :shock:
Very brave owing one here.

I’ve found one garage in PP who’re not idiots.
People of the world, spice up your life.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

What you gonna do when you turn up at the meeting and everyone is inside, sit outside tooting your horn till they all come out to look at your car, if being seen arriving is so important they need to get thier hands off it .
I could go on and on but you get my drift.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

know what you mean and yes most will be inside but if meeting goes as planned, we will all be travelling in a convoy to another site and I don't want to be trundling up the rear in an old banger.
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

mannanman wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:20 pm
Ozinasia wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:11 pm My preferred car to drive and yes will be a classic still cheap to buy in UK and USA in Thailand not so much around $100,000 they ask :shock: :shock: :shock:
Very brave owing one here.

I’ve found one garage in PP who’re not idiots.
not had any problem with it to be honest but it only had 16,000 klm on it a few tweeks here there after all it is a jag I have a pretty good guy is keeping it serviced if you do know a good jag guy though do let me know in case
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

And you wouldn't want to save the environment and bum a ride, two important people in the one car how dare you even think such a thing.
Just stirring you but it is pathetic when you look out your tinted window and see the people your representing, and syphoning money from.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Ozinasia
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Ozinasia »

will be 4 in the car he doesn't go anywhere without at least two bodyguards .
For the record not representing anyone, the project if it happens will create a lot of jobs ,
syphoning money :facepalm: quite the opposite the investment of money incoming could be huge.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

Ozinasia wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:50 pm will be 4 in the car he doesn't go anywhere without at least two bodyguards .
For the record not representing anyone, the project if it happens will create a lot of jobs ,
syphoning money :facepalm: quite the opposite the investment of money incoming could be huge.
Guess I should keep my mouth shut and not comment more, good luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic