Moving to Cambodia Opportunities

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
CanadianMan679
Tourist
Canada

Moving to Cambodia Opportunities

Post by CanadianMan679 »

Hey I’ve travelled around south east Asia now a few times and am considering making a full time move to Cambodia to live there full time.

What is everyone on this forums way of making money living abroad whether it’s working local jobs or starting/running your own business in Cambodia.

I specialize in real estate in the western world but I am open to suggestions.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Moving to Cambodia Opportunities

Post by Alex »

My suggestion would be to keep making your money wherever you're making it now, and to SPEND it in Cambodia if you like spending more time there.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I've been robing small banks in the provinces:
its great cause when they ask the teller what i look like, they always say, "you know, like a barang, all look same same"
:-)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Alex wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:20 pm My suggestion would be to keep making your money wherever you're making it now, and to SPEND it in Cambodia if you like spending more time there.
sound like an intelligent suggestion. :roll:
Boredom is like a shroud
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Alex wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:20 pm My suggestion would be to keep making your money wherever you're making it now, and to SPEND it in Cambodia if you like spending more time there.
The holy grail of solutions
work is for people who cant find truffles
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I investigate foreign rural bank robbers & charge a hefty fee to hand the cases over to the competent authorities to take further action.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Spigzy wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:50 pm I investigate foreign rural bank robbers & charge a hefty fee to hand the cases over to the competent authorities to take further action.
Catch me if you can :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic