Can western women find relationship success with western men in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Can western women find relationship success with western men in Cambodia

Post by atst »

I love asian woman but many of my mates back in Australia can't stand them and think they are unattractive, they tell me they can't understand why I like them, well that's what they tell me.
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

atst wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:08 pm I love asian woman but many of my mates back in Australia can't stand them and think they are unattractive, they tell me they can't understand why I like them, well that's what they tell me.
Maybe, bear with me, they dislike anyone who’s not an white Australian perchance?

Nothing to do with Asian just blatant racism.
People of the world, spice up your life.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

mannanman wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:12 pm
atst wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 8:08 pm I love asian woman but many of my mates back in Australia can't stand them and think they are unattractive, they tell me they can't understand why I like them, well that's what they tell me.
Maybe, bear with me, they dislike anyone who’s not an white Australian perchance?

Maybe, just maybe, they have preference? Or isn't that allowed anymore in 2022?
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

With Khmer women, you know more or less from day 1 they love you because your money.
With western women, you know it when you divorce and loose your house and cars.
Give me option one please.
But i was knever married any place, hallelujahhh
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

angsta wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:03 pm

A preference is not finding them attractive. “Can’t stand them” is a little OTT and maybe is indicative of the people you hang out with.

RACISTS!

Maybe you’re a closet racist.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

In 2022, having preferences is racist. Dating white women is racist. Liking Asian women is also racist.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Claiming his mates in Australia “can’t stand them”, them being Asian women, is not indicating a preference, it’s flat out bigotry.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

It’s tougher for Western Women in Cambodia as they tend to be more life-experienced, weathered, you might say. The many benefits of that experience are outweighed by the resultant degraded looks when it comes to dating. The same can be said for the men, however, appearing older is not much of a detriment as it is for the ladies.

I couldn’t imagine a relationship with an older, louder, tits-popping, cig smoking, cursing, older Western Woman.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 6:56 am I couldn’t imagine a relationship with an older, louder, tits-popping, cig smoking, cursing, older Western PERSON.
Sounds like many blokes I've seen around town.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

mannanman wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:25 pm

A preference is not finding them attractive. “Can’t stand them” is a little OTT and maybe is indicative of the people you hang out with.

RACISTS!

Maybe you’re a closet racist.
Do you only hang out with people who totally agree with everything you do, that sounds pretty boring.
They would say the same about African women.
Western women in S.E.A have not much to choose from the expats, and most single guys I'd think prefer the younger asian girls, does that make us racist in 2022. In 2019 we were dirty old men , not sure which label I hate more. :O:
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic