Can western women find relationship success with western men in Cambodia

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Re: Can western women find relationship success with western men in Cambodia

Post by truffledog »

verdebandit wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:34 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 12:11 pm Oscars is a hostess bar, it always was.
It has hostesses but it often feels like a relatively normal decent live music bar. I'd put it in a similar category as pontoon where that isn't the primary business and you have a much larger slice of the population that visit both businesses.

Either way doesn't excuse Mr drunken idiot.
Thats the trick..making a hostess bar look like a live music bar, a place to enjoy sunday roasts, shoot some pool/darts or any other decent venue. NOT NAMING ANONE.

sex sells...in most cases.
work is for people who cant find truffles
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Oscar deserves huge respect for the blend that is Oscar’s. He deserves longevity.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Alex wrote:
rozzieoz wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 11:09 am So last night I was sitting on my own at my usual table at Oscar's, wearing a skirt that covered my knees and a top that didn't show much cleavage, so I don't think I was dressed particularly "slutty."
So Mr American On Holiday comes over to my table, says hi and then just breaks out with - "Are you a working girl?"
I said nooo, I was just there to enjoy the music.
He explained that the reason he asked was because he heard that Khmer girls don't do anal sex so he was hoping I was "on the game."

Western men - such a catch!
Having never been to Oscar's myself, to put your experience into context, is that a place where Khmer working girls / freelancers tend to be found? Or was that just completely out of place, even disregarding the fact that you're not Khmer?

I know it's not a "girly bar" as such, but I imagine it could be like in Bangkok where certain venues are popular with freelancers for whatever reason, which attracts their "followers" who can be quite a pest to regular visitors.
I wasn’t offended by being asked if I’m a working girl - I mean, why else would I be out alone right? I’ve been asked that before, it’s the culture in which we live.

It was the anal thing that really stunned me. I’m not a prude but - wow.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

I never understood (not true - just easier to say) why men don’t just admit that one hole is the same as another when it comes to anal.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

violet wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:51 pm I never understood (not true - just easier to say) why men don’t just admit that one hole is the same as another when it comes to anal.
I claim no wisdom on the subject, but wouldn’t that rationale apply to non-anal adventures, also? Yet, the thread itself hints at the variety, to an extent.
I’m guessing that you’re alluding to the orientation of the hole in question, and whether that orientation matters.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

^ yes

Edited to add I paused over the use of ‘orientation’ and first pictured the butt at various angles :D :Yahoo!:
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Call me what you want but i never understood why i should put my dick into somebodies shitty ass as long as there is an alternative.
work is for people who cant find truffles
verdebandit
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by verdebandit »

I'm not really into anal but sex generally isn't, or at least is best imo if it isn't, just pounding a hole. When you expand beyond that it's pretty clear how one hole isn't the same as another.

Especially if you actually care if your partner enjoys it or not.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

verdebandit wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 4:46 pm I'm not really into anal but sex generally isn't, or at least is best imo if it isn't, just pounding a hole. When you expand beyond that it's pretty clear how one hole isn't the same as another.

Especially if you actually care if your partner enjoys it or not.
A few too many don’t care. Good on you for being a bit more substantial than wanting a good pounding
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

Western women are always the best!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic