United States Army’s First Trans Officer Indicted for Spying for Russia

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: United States Army’s First Trans Officer Indicted for Spying for Russia

Post by John Bingham »

Everything that has happened in the world since at least January 5th 2021 is Brandon's fault.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:24 pm Everything that has happened in the world since at least January 5th 2021 is Brandon's fault.
That’s good to know, because getting off the train recently, I noticed too late that the gap between the train and the platform edge is still not compatible with shifting suitcases safely, and twisted my ankle. Where do I send the bill?
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:15 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:33 pm
Freightdog wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:38 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:26 pm
hanno wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:19 pm

Where does Biden come into this? The officer came out as transgender in 2015.
Trans has been a Cause Celebre for the Biden Administration since the election run up, you couldn’t possibly have missed that surely ..... I rescind that last comment .... you’ve constantly demonstrated a willingness not to see what doesn’t fit in your personal work view ..... carry on Hanno ....
I’m going to have to ask also- what has Biden got to do with this? You’ve not addressed that question.
I grow weary repeating myself because you Uncle Joe protectors get in guardian mode and your reading comprehension disappears .... Clearly I said Joe has pushed the trans agenda from the Oval Office as well as the LGBTQ program.
Joe is the President, The Commander in Cheif ... As you stated 'this' incident is on his watch .... He must own it.
I don’t see where I fall into an uncle joe protector category. I’m neither a US a citizen, nor keen on US politics. However, no matter how weary you might be of repeating yourself, you need to separate your fixation on Joe Biden and just focus on the fact that this story is about a US military officer attempting to leak documents. The nature of his gender crisis, identity and such things seem to me the reason the media is interested. Hence the muddying of time frames.

Gender/identity/identifying as a fuzz ball is smoke and mirrors in this case. But you yourself brought Biden into the discussion, and then try to misdirect it.
Is it just another opportunity to drop Biden name into the discussion, where it has no real relevance?

Just asking.
I don’t think this is the 1st time you’ve called me out about mentioning Joe , but perhaps I’m mistaken and if so I apologize ..... and I eagerly await your vocal disapproval the next time an EX president is name dropped unrelated to the subject at hand .... Hahahaha ... I’m so funny aren’t I ??

But back to the subject at hand ..... my flippant remark .... seemingly they are popular in some circles here but I guess I’m not denigrating the right guys ;-) .... anyways, my flippant remark is to my eye Joe seems to screw up everything he touches, it’s only 2 yrs and his promotion of all things Rainbow from the Secretary of health to this cretin have thrown egg on what should be respectable positions ..... and I’ll say it again, but for the last time .... the relevance is that he is the Commander in Chief, this is his watch, and he must own it ....that’s 3 times now ..... I won’t repeat it again.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Can you repeat that in English please?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

It’s hard to be sure whether you actually blame Biden directly, hold him responsible by virtue of his position as PoTUS (it’s valid, if you can differentiate properly between responsibility and fault), or just like to drop his name in whenever there’s an opportunity to link him, no matter how tenuous.
I think you need to clarify a little more.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:38 pm
Random Dude wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:46 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:26 pm
hanno wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:19 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:47 am Let's go Brandon !!
Where does Biden come into this? The officer came out as transgender in 2015.
Trans has been a Cause Celebre for the Biden Administration since the election run up, you couldn’t possibly have missed that surely ..... I rescind that last comment .... you’ve constantly demonstrated a willingness not to see what doesn’t fit in your personal work view ..... carry on Hanno ....
Seems like a bit of a stretch to me, sort of like saying 'let's go Donald' if a coal miner got caught molesting kids or something.
A serving high ranking officer peddling secrets to the Nations #1 enemy and a coal minor diddling kids .... Well of course they're in same ballpark !!! Good God, this is the best simile you could come up with .... And Let's go Brandon IS a thing ... Let's go Donald never was .... So even there your not even close .... Joe is the President, this happened on his watch ... He must own it. Simple. I'm not sure why this is even up for debate.
Biden must own it?

Own it as in deal with the problem? Well the spy has been caught and is going to face the consequences, it is being dealt with.
Own it as in it's Biden's fault because the spy is trans? That would be ridiculous.
Own it because any spying, regardless of who does it, is the fault of the current POTUS? That would be ridiculous too.
Own it because Biden somehow knowingly enabled the spy? Sounds ridiculous also - you'd have to explain that theory.

What do mean when you say Biden must own it'?

My Trump/coalminer simile is to point out that Trump was a supporter of coal miners, but it would be stupid to suggest that by his support for coal miners Trump is somehow at fault if a coalminer breaks the law.
Similarly, it would be stupid to stupid to suggest that Biden should be at fault if someone Trans broke the law.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

I guess the current POTUS can “own” the fact that two (2) individuals, one (1) straight and one (1) trans, were caught attempting to commit espionage on his watch.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Kenr wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:23 am I guess the current POTUS can “own” the fact that two (2) individuals, one (1) straight and one (1) trans, were caught attempting to commit espionage on his watch.
Of course you and Random are correct .... there is nothing illogical in promoting the mentally ill into positions of authority and leave them in charge of issues of national security ..... Thank you all for helping me see the error of my thinking .... I rescind my many awful comments and ask wholeheartedly if I may join the White Knight Rainbow clad throng herein ... I henceforth denounce any sentient being who refuses to acknowledge the inherent goodness that is the tans community, may they rise into all positions of power .... I eagerly and with anticipation await the 1st Trans President .... Trans Girl Power !!
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:32 am
Kenr wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:23 am I guess the current POTUS can “own” the fact that two (2) individuals, one (1) straight and one (1) trans, were caught attempting to commit espionage on his watch.
Of course you and Random are correct .... there is nothing illogical in promoting the mentally ill into positions of authority and leave them in charge of issues of national security ..... Thank you all for helping me see the error of my thinking .... I rescind my many awful comments and ask wholeheartedly if I may join the White Knight Rainbow clad throng herein ... I henceforth denounce any sentient being who refuses to acknowledge the inherent goodness that is the tans community, may they rise into all positions of power .... I eagerly and with anticipation await the 1st Trans President .... Trans Girl Power !!
LOL. I doubt anyone on here is too concerned with trying to change the way you think, just calling out the flaws in your blame game. It’s obvious you are a closed minded individual given the fact that you don’t even mention the other individual that was involved in this espionage attempt. But it’s all good, keep living with your bigotry if that’s what makes you happy and gets you through the day.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:32 am .. there is nothing illogical in promoting the mentally ill into positions of authority and leave them in charge of issues of national security ....
:?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic