United States Army’s First Trans Officer Indicted for Spying for Russia

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Mister Nice Guy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: United States Army’s First Trans Officer Indicted for Spying for Russia

Post by Mister Nice Guy »

I see comments to my post. Those posts are opinions as mine are. Still, my knowledge comes from experience. I've helped put politicians in high office. Insults and nonrelevant pictures of cartoons only hurt your image further.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:26 pm
hanno wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:19 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 11:47 am Let's go Brandon !!
Where does Biden come into this? The officer came out as transgender in 2015.
Trans has been a Cause Celebre for the Biden Administration since the election run up, you couldn’t possibly have missed that surely ..... I rescind that last comment .... you’ve constantly demonstrated a willingness not to see what doesn’t fit in your personal work view ..... carry on Hanno ....
I’m going to have to ask also- what has Biden got to do with this? You’ve not addressed that question.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Trans has been a Cause Celebre for the Biden Administration since the election run up, you couldn’t possibly have missed that surely ..... I rescind that last comment .... you’ve constantly demonstrated a willingness not to see what doesn’t fit in your personal work view ..... carry on Hanno ....
Seems like a bit of a stretch to me, sort of like saying 'let's go Donald' if a coal miner got caught molesting kids or something.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

It is getting more bizarre. You are saying 2015 was election run up for the Biden administration? Biden only announced his candidacy in 2019, if memory serves me right.

But then, you have constantly displayed a willingness to see what the MAGA crowd, and it’s lying Orange leader, spout. Carry on.
Chad Sexington
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Chad Sexington »

hanno wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:16 pm
It is getting more bizarre. You are saying 2015 was election run up for the Biden administration? Biden only announced his candidacy in 2019, if memory serves me right.

But then, you have constantly displayed a willingness to see what the MAGA crowd, and it’s lying Orange leader, spout. Carry on.
Surely the issue here is not that this person is transgender, but rather that the person was attempting to spy for the Russians.
The date this person ‘re-identified’ themselves is far less relevant than the date they actually decided they wanted to deliver information to the Russians, which going by the original post, was possibly triggered by the the Russia / Ukraine conflict, which is obviously more recent than 2015, a a conflict that may never have happened if tyrannical despots hadn’t been emboldened by the current US president being a global laughing stock.
But what the heck eh! “Orange man bad”
hburns
Expatriate
Togo

Post by hburns »

CaptainCanuck is probably better informed than you. He's a regular on Facebook, youtube and twitter which only publish the truth based on 100% facts. These platforms are never responsible for manipulating the truth, outright lies or intentionally misleading information.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

hburns wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:52 pm

CaptainCanuck is probably better informed than you. He's a regular on Facebook, youtube and twitter which only publish the truth based on 100% facts. These platforms are never responsible for manipulating the truth, outright lies or intentionally misleading information.
No, he has his own informed opinion and it's a total coincidence that it aligns exactly with those of Tucker Carlson, Cheeto Jesus etc. Do your research and you too can go down the rabbit hole of Qtardery.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:38 pm
I’m going to have to ask also- what has Biden got to do with this? You’ve not addressed that question.
I grow weary repeating myself because you Uncle Joe protectors get in guardian mode and your reading comprehension disappears .... Clearly I said Joe has pushed the trans agenda from the Oval Office as well as the LGBTQ program.
Joe is the President, The Commander in Cheif ... As you stated 'this' incident is on his watch .... He must own it.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Random Dude wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:46 pm
Seems like a bit of a stretch to me, sort of like saying 'let's go Donald' if a coal miner got caught molesting kids or something.
A serving high ranking officer peddling secrets to the Nations #1 enemy and a coal minor diddling kids .... Well of course they're in same ballpark !!! Good God, this is the best simile you could come up with .... And Let's go Brandon IS a thing ... Let's go Donald never was .... So even there your not even close .... Joe is the President, this happened on his watch ... He must own it. Simple. I'm not sure why this is even up for debate.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:33 pm
Freightdog wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:38 pm
I grow weary repeating myself because you Uncle Joe protectors get in guardian mode and your reading comprehension disappears .... Clearly I said Joe has pushed the trans agenda from the Oval Office as well as the LGBTQ program.
Joe is the President, The Commander in Cheif ... As you stated 'this' incident is on his watch .... He must own it.
I don’t see where I fall into an uncle joe protector category. I’m neither a US a citizen, nor keen on US politics. However, no matter how weary you might be of repeating yourself, you need to separate your fixation on Joe Biden and just focus on the fact that this story is about a US military officer attempting to leak documents. The nature of his gender crisis, identity and such things seem to me the reason the media is interested. Hence the muddying of time frames.

Gender/identity/identifying as a fuzz ball is smoke and mirrors in this case. But you yourself brought Biden into the discussion, and then try to misdirect it.
Is it just another opportunity to drop Biden name into the discussion, where it has no real relevance?

Just asking.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic