watching CNN this morning concerning unheard and unseen footage of Jan 6th

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

watching CNN this morning concerning unheard and unseen footage of Jan 6th

Post by phuketrichard »

Two thoughts I had :
1) Why hasn’t Trump been arrested in the past 3 hours?
2) Everyone should have a daughter who’s a documentary filmmaker. Hats off to Alexandra Pelosi! The hearing today was a stunner. No wonder the Secret Service was trying to hide their own texts. We still don’t have what they erased on Jan 6. Trump planned the instigation of violence. He could nave stopped it but choose to watch it from his office on TV. The SS knew in advance. Wrote one agent to another in the days before 1/6: "They literally plan to kill people. Please please take this seriously."

PS: they voted unanimously to subpoena Trump!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-n ... index.html
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: watching CNN this morning concerning unheard and unseen footage of Jan 6th

Post by Username Taken »

Two thoughts I had:
1) Why has Ms Pelosi sat on this alleged footage for almost 2 years?
2) Why are both Democrats and Republicans continually making claims against former Presidents like all of their own party are angels.

sub-thought 1: When is Hilary going to jail?
sub-thought 2: When is pedo Bill going to be tried?
sub-thought 3: Did Dubya really win a re-election? I mean really? Jeb had no hand in that though, did he?

sub-sub-thought A: I didn't realize anyone watched CNN anymore.

American politics - never a dull moment. They should make it into a reality TV show.

canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:05 am Two thoughts I had :
2) Everyone should have a daughter who’s a documentary filmmaker. Hats off to Alexandra Pelosi! The hearing today was a stunner. No wonder the Secret Service was trying to hide their own texts. We still don’t have what they erased on Jan 6. Trump planned the instigation of violence. He could nave stopped it but choose to watch it from his office on TV. The SS knew in advance. Wrote one agent to another in the days before 1/6: "They literally plan to kill people. Please please take this seriously."

Another "nothing burger" to occupy the feeble minded.
Desperation
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

That won't change anything. People have made up their minds about this incident long ago. And they won't change their minds just because of any evidence.
mannanman
Expatriate
Isle of Man

Post by mannanman »

Alex wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:11 am That won't change anything. People have made up their minds about this incident long ago. And they won't change their minds just because of any evidence.
Fortunately the "people" are not in charge of the investigation.
People of the world, spice up your life.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

mannanman wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:12 am
Alex wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:11 am That won't change anything. People have made up their minds about this incident long ago. And they won't change their minds just because of any evidence.
Fortunately the "people" are not in charge of the investigation.
I like the fact that you are hopeful. I think precious little will come out of it, but we'll see.
Lonestar
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lonestar »

Jan 6th was a false flag event orchestrated by the Feds. The crowd was full of feds and the gates were opened to let the protesters in. This is Saul Alinsky 101. This is another failed desperate attempt by the deep state to take down Trump.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Lonestar wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:31 am Jan 6th was a false flag event orchestrated by the Feds. The crowd was full of feds and the gates were opened to let the protesters in. This is Saul Alinsky 101. This is another failed desperate attempt by the deep state to take down Trump.
I sincerely hope that you are not serious.

You are saying this was a federal agent:

NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by NotYourUncle »

Your blind stupidity never fails to astonish me...
..watching CNN this morning.. hold it there, I've heard enough
pronouns- it/that
as quite obviously, I identify as a f***ing watermelon
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

NotYourUncle wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:46 am

Your blind stupidity never fails to astonish me...
..watching CNN this morning.. hold it there, I've heard enough
Jan 6th was a false flag event orchestrated by the Feds. The crowd was full of feds and the gates were opened to let the protesters in. This is Saul Alinsky 101. This is another failed desperate attempt by the deep state to take down Trump.
:facepalm:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic