watching CNN this morning concerning unheard and unseen footage of Jan 6th

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: watching CNN this morning concerning unheard and unseen footage of Jan 6th

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

NotYourUncle wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:46 am
phuketrichard wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:05 am Two thoughts I had :
1) Why hasn’t Trump been arrested in the past 3 hours?
2) Everyone should have a daughter who’s a documentary filmmaker. Hats off to Alexandra Pelosi! The hearing today was a stunner. No wonder the Secret Service was trying to hide their own texts. We still don’t have what they erased on Jan 6. Trump planned the instigation of violence. He could nave stopped it but choose to watch it from his office on TV. The SS knew in advance. Wrote one agent to another in the days before 1/6: "They literally plan to kill people. Please please take this seriously."

PS: they voted unanimously to subpoena Trump!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-n ... index.html
Your blind stupidity never fails to astonish me...
..watching CNN this morning.. hold it there, I've heard enough
People with critical thinking skills and independent thinking tend to open themselves up to a broad spectrum of sources. Otherwise all they are doing is being controlled by their personal psychological biases.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by NotYourUncle »

violet wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 4:28 pm
NotYourUncle wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:46 am
phuketrichard wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:05 am Two thoughts I had :
1) Why hasn’t Trump been arrested in the past 3 hours?
2) Everyone should have a daughter who’s a documentary filmmaker. Hats off to Alexandra Pelosi! The hearing today was a stunner. No wonder the Secret Service was trying to hide their own texts. We still don’t have what they erased on Jan 6. Trump planned the instigation of violence. He could nave stopped it but choose to watch it from his office on TV. The SS knew in advance. Wrote one agent to another in the days before 1/6: "They literally plan to kill people. Please please take this seriously."

PS: they voted unanimously to subpoena Trump!!!

https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-n ... index.html
Your blind stupidity never fails to astonish me...
..watching CNN this morning.. hold it there, I've heard enough
People with critical thinking skills and independent thinking tend to open themselves up to a broad spectrum of sources. Otherwise all they are doing is being controlled by their personal psychological biases.
Are you including CNN in that 'broad spectrum of sources?'
pronouns- it/that
as quite obviously, I identify as a f***ing watermelon
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Just cause it was on cnn, does not mean the previously unreleased calls/videos' is fake news
nor that this; " they voted unanimously to subpoena Trump" or this "We still don’t have what they erased on Jan 6"
Or this, "Wrote one agent to another in the days before 1/6: "They literally plan to kill people. Please please take this seriously.""
is not true
PS ; I get my info from many different sources and you dont know me

got anything positive to add? if not........
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Lonestar wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 11:31 am Jan 6th was a false flag event orchestrated by the Feds. The crowd was full of feds and the gates were opened to let the protesters in. This is Saul Alinsky 101. This is another failed desperate attempt by the deep state to take down Trump.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

2 words

Russion collusion hoax
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

IraHayes wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:05 pm 2 words

Russion collusion hoax
:? In my world, 1+1+1 = 3 words
Or was that a joke that I totally missed ?
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Anchor Moy wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:11 pm
IraHayes wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:05 pm 2 words

Russion collusion hoax
:? In my world, 1+1+1 = 3 words
Or was that a joke that I totally missed ?
Allow me to explain.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Sorry to go a little off-topic, but this kind of thing is just yet another example of how crazy the world has become, and that the world seemed so much simpler before the internet. When everyone believed what they were told by the handful of news sources available and the only platform people had to voice their opinions were at the bar with their close friends. Whether what we were told was true or not doesn't seem that important now. At least it created some kind of stability. The world is a total mess now, full of conspiracy theories, zero trust in anything or anyone, echo chambers of dissent and a 'mob rule' mentality. From politics to science to even being able to define what a woman is, everyone seems to have completely and utterly lost the plot. Including those that are supposed to be leading us.

We were promised that internet would be the most liberating creation mankind had ever known, but it has turned into a cancer that has infected everyone, from the very top to the absolute bottom of society, and looking at the state of the world today, will probably be the death of us.

I feared being old when I was young. But now that I'm heading that way, I'm so glad not to be young and have to live my whole life in this absolute shit show that the internet has inadvertently created.

Now...back on topic...
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

xandreu wrote: Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:21 pm Sorry to go a little off-topic, but this kind of thing is just yet another example of how crazy the world has become, and that the world seemed so much simpler before the internet. When everyone believed what they were told by the handful of news sources available and the only platform people had to voice their opinions were at the bar with their close friends. Whether what we were told was true or not doesn't seem that important now. At least it created some kind of stability. The world is a total mess now, full of conspiracy theories, zero trust in anything or anyone, echo chambers of dissent and a 'mob rule' mentality. From politics to science to even being able to define what a woman is, everyone seems to have completely and utterly lost the plot. Including those that are supposed to be leading us.

We were promised that internet would be the most liberating creation mankind had ever known, but it has turned into a cancer that has infected everyone, from the very top to the absolute bottom of society, and looking at the state of the world today, will probably be the death of us.

I feared being old when I was young. But now that I'm heading that way, I'm so glad not to be young and have to live my whole life in this absolute shit show that the internet has inadvertently created.

Now...back on topic...
THIS:
we trusted news sources because before it was news, Sources / Facts were checked /verified and rechecked

Nowadays anyone with an internet connection can sprout anything and someone will agree with them ( example Alex)
why? cause its on the internet LOL

i fear we have left a fucked up world for our kids
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic