Alex Jones, far-right nit job, to pay nearly US$ 1 billion

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Alex Jones, far-right nit job, to pay nearly US$ 1 billion

Post by Big Daikon »

This thread. Goddamn.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Mister Nice Guy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:34 pm Uh oh, I haven't entered the uneducated in life experiences blog, have I?

Oh wait someone posted a link to CNN News, the"news" source that has lost 90 percent of its viewership since start of 2022. Yes, I have entered that type of vlog.
If CNN is not your thing - and I wouldn't blame you, it is pretty crap - pretty much every other news outlet, everywhere in the western world, is reporting on the story. You can choose your trusted source.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Random Dude wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 12:44 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:59 am
phuketrichard wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:59 am tell a lie often enough, it becomes the truth

Look at Trump, still on about the election was stolen
Always with the TDS ... And you guys continue to expect to be considered with credibility .... Never a word about Biden's secure borders and great economy .... Never a word about Fauci and his vaccines being the answer to the Covid epidemic .... Oh yeah .... The media has told you too forget those and stay focused on non entity Trump .... Clown world.
Trump is still a major political figure and he's still making noises about running for POTUS again so he's hardly a non-entity, and he's still going on about how the last election was stolen from him, to the point where it's gone beyond the point of being absurd. How is pointing that out TDS?

Serious question... after all Trump's stupidity, lies, things like stealing top secret documents, trying to subvert an election, multiple scandals .. how can you still say that anyone who thinks he's a bullshit artist is suffering from 'TDS'?. How can you yourself, an obvious Trump supporter, expect to be treated with credibility?
Always anything short of a screeching 'OrqngeManBad' equates being a Trump supporter .... I suspect quotes about cults are not far behind you. :facepalm:

If you can find one post where I avow support for the man (not his domestic & foreign policies) I'll pay for the hangover after we shake hands and I apologize.

I do support cheap domestic oil; low enemployment; secure borders; and a robust foreign policy ... As a Canadian ( yes John I am, come to Kampot I'll show you my passport) fettered with a leadership that fails miserably on all counts,. Being the tail of the big dog what happens south of the border matters greatly to me.

As for TDS ... It's anyone in who's mind all roads lead to an opportunity to disparage Trump ... No matter the subject vilifying him is irresistible .... TDSers are incapable of having a rational conversation on any subject without invoking his name and vehemently demonstrating their immeasurable hatred for the man, and often as not are willing to overlook the shortcomings of any popular figure so long as they're an avowed fellow TDSer.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Mister Nice Guy wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 1:34 pm Uh oh, I haven't entered the uneducated in life experiences blog, have I?

Oh wait someone posted a link to CNN News, the"news" source that has lost 90 percent of its viewership since start of 2022. Yes, I have entered that type of vlog.
I am pretty sure your favourite channel, Fox, reported on the lawsuit as well.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:05 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:59 am tell a lie often enough, it becomes the truth

Always with the TDS ... And you guys continue to expect to be considered with credibility .... Never a word about Biden's secure borders and great economy .... Never a word about Fauci and his vaccines being the answer to the Covid epidemic .... Oh yeah .... The media has told you too forget those and stay focused on non entity Trump .... Clown world.
Trump is still a major political figure and he's still making noises about running for POTUS again so he's hardly a non-entity, and he's still going on about how the last election was stolen from him, to the point where it's gone beyond the point of being absurd. How is pointing that out TDS?

Serious question... after all Trump's stupidity, lies, things like stealing top secret documents, trying to subvert an election, multiple scandals .. how can you still say that anyone who thinks he's a bullshit artist is suffering from 'TDS'?. How can you yourself, an obvious Trump supporter, expect to be treated with credibility?
Always anything short of a screeching 'OrqngeManBad' equates being a Trump supporter .... I suspect quotes about cults are not far behind you. :facepalm:

If you can find one post where I avow support for the man (not his domestic & foreign policies) I'll pay for the hangover after we shake hands and I apologize.

I do support cheap domestic oil; low enemployment; secure borders; and a robust foreign policy ... As a Canadian ( yes John I am, come to Kampot I'll show you my passport) fettered with a leadership that fails miserably on all counts,. Being the tail of the big dog what happens south of the border matters greatly to me.

As for TDS ... It's anyone in who's mind all roads lead to an opportunity to disparage Trump ... No matter the subject vilifying him is irresistible .... TDSers are incapable of having a rational conversation on any subject without invoking his name and vehemently demonstrating their immeasurable hatred for the man, and often as not are willing to overlook the shortcomings of any popular figure so long as they're an avowed fellow TDSer.
My point is that after everything he's said and done - even if you agree with his politics - can you REALLY blame anyone for thinking he's a fucking dropkick? Thinking he's an idiot, after years of watching him act like one, doesn't mean someone has TDS (whatever that's even supposed to mean), it just means that, while they might or might not agree with his politics, they think he's not the right guy for the job.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Random Dude wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:14 pm

My point is that after everything he's said and done - even if you agree with his politics - can you REALLY blame anyone for thinking he's a fucking dropkick? Thinking he's an idiot, after years of watching him act like one, doesn't mean someone has TDS (whatever that's even supposed to mean), it just means that, while they might or might not agree with his politics, they think he's not the right guy for the job.
Thank you for proving my point .. You choose to ignore the overwhelming majority of what I wrote simply because you can't get past I'm not in lockstep with your consuming animosity towards him. You're only interested in getting me to agree with you he is the worst human to draw breath .... THATS your point ....
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:24 pm
Random Dude wrote: Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:14 pm

Thank you for proving my point .. You choose to ignore the overwhelming majority of what I wrote simply because you can't get past I'm not in lockstep with your consuming animosity towards him. You're only interested in getting me to agree with you he is the worst human to draw breath .... THATS your point ....
Lol 'consuming animosity' towards him... you're starting to sound like the Donald himself.

Nope.

I don't give a shit if you support him or not. My point, again, is that someone not liking the guy, or thinking he's an idiot, or thinking he's not the right person for the job doesn't mean they have this mythical affliction you call TDS any more than someone not approving of Biden, Obama, Bush.. whoever, means they have some sort of 'derangement syndrome'. Thinking someone is an idiot isn't a derangement syndrome, that's a silly phrase invented by social media and you should stop believing in it.

I hate brussel sprouts too.. worst vegetable in the world IMO, oooooh shit, I have BSDS. :lol:
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

John Bingham wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:02 am Image
:shock: Then who's doing that ? Thatz not ok.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic