Sponsoring a bar girl

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Londonmail
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Sponsoring a bar girl

Post by Londonmail »

I have never sent any back, but what's the worst that can happen, especially if you plan to return or even if you don't.... at least you have spent some time together...

So many people just sit at look at a computer screen or TV and send absolute fortunes to people... and they would never ever have a chance of even seeing them face to face let alone any thing else... (never done that either)

Just send enough to keep interest but not enough to give yourself an issue... I'm sure to her it would be like tesco... *every little helps*
As long as your not trying to pay to make her a good girl.

Seems like you no what your doing.....
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Funflyer »

Great to get varied and interesting comments. I'll update more after my next visit with her. Who knows I may even return to live again, continue to visit frequently or even just stay at home (unlikely). Just a couple of clarifications though. Yes I send her money. She hasn't asked for more. I never said she had to stop working in a bar, that was her choice. The comment, for the time being, means she might decide to return to bar work at some point. I haven't made it a condition of my support that she stops so its up to her whether she does or not.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

Funflyer wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:21 pm The comment, for the time being, means she might decide to return to bar work at some point. I haven't made it a condition of my support that she stops so its up to her whether she does or not.
Do you consider this transaction a retainer? for future services?
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Funflyer »

IraHayes wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:32 pm
Funflyer wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 6:21 pm The comment, for the time being, means she might decide to return to bar work at some point. I haven't made it a condition of my support that she stops so its up to her whether she does or not.
Its for multiple chats on a daily basis and for when I see her on frequent visits. Companionship as much as anything else although of course there is intimacy when we are together
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Funflyer wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:39 pm
Its for multiple chats on a daily basis and for when I see her on frequent visits. Companionship as much as anything else although of course there is intimacy when we are together
Best of luck,
BUT keep in Mind, long distance relationships rarely last or develop into something
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Funflyer »

phuketrichard wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:55 pm
Funflyer wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:39 pm
Best of luck,
BUT keep in Mind, long distance relationships rarely last or develop into something
Thanks for the advice it will be interesting to see how things go on my upcoming visit and thereafter
pootylicious
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pootylicious »

pissontheroof wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:26 am
Chuck Borris wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:24 am Wife is the most expensive prostitute, my older friends are saying.
All of my kids mothers were / are prostitutes , including my 2 young cambrodian kids
Thank you for your service!
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Chuck Borris wrote:Wife is the most expensive prostitute, my older friends are saying.
The wrong wife is much more expensive than a prostitute, the wife born for you (and the one born for her) is a prostitute’s worst nightmare.

Just my opinions.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

phuketrichard wrote:BUT keep in Mind, long distance relationships rarely last or develop into something
It does happen. I beat the odds.
If she is the one destined for you and you are the one destined for her, and you believe in each other, the odds don’t matter.

However, the odds for a taxi girl to believe in you is low. A taxi girl’s job is to make you believe you are the one for her. Her livelihood depends on it,

This is my opinion, of course.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

pissontheroof wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:26 am All of my kids mothers were / are prostitutes , including my 2 young cambodian kids
Well, you're lucky, as i have a nice one in stock.
A singer from my area covered that feeling, enjoy !

Translation please !
My mother the whore - by Mr Ginger

My mother is a whore
That's what the neighbors say
She's doing the hustle
From evening to morning
It seems that the whole street
Passed over her
This is why I conclude
That the neighbors are cuckolds
And all those old rags
Who do nothing but insult us
Are tongues of whores says my mother
And she knows the subject
When they drool over us
It's just that they're upset
That my mother is passed over to her
And that they, we pass them by
My mother is so beautiful
The neighbors are queuing
To sleep with her
Rather than go home
They come to slap their salaries
In my mother's arms
For the sweetness of a caress
And the warmth of her buttocks
And all my friends
Who call me a son of a bitch
Are jealous for sure
They who are sons of sausages -> Boudin (blood sausage, a meal) is also the slang name for ugly women, in French
Because even being paid
There wouldn't be a volunteer
Able to bend
For their mother's ass
Because my mother is a whore
That's what the neighbors say
She's doing the hustle
From evening to morning
My father is a motherfucker to him
Since he walked away
The day he discovered
That a whore could be a mother