Sponsoring a bar girl

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: Sponsoring a bar girl

Post by phuketrichard »

Funflyer wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 7:30 am I'm just wondering the about the pros and cons of sponsoring a Cambodian bar girl and the cost. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to rescue anyone from a bar and I'm sure she would continue to see other customers but just help with a little bit of money on a monthly basis and in return chat with her a bit when I'm back home. It would be great to hear from anyone who has sponsored a girl and any insights people might have. Also importantly, what sort of amount is reasonable to pay for this sort of service??
One word

WHY???
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

To the OP: Read. Learn.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Funflyer wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:22 am Separated, actually divorced now
Start a thread on that back story...
mi1
Expatriate
Belarus

Post by mi1 »

have no experience.. but let me guess.
it's hard to generalize because in the end it also depends on girl (how long she is in business, what is her personality, etc..) in ur situation when u both know that those money is not for "take her form bar"

pros:
- u will get more attention (the bigger amount u send the more attention). Your messages will not be ignored
- when in town, ur priority will be higher then other customers (unless they are also sponsors)
- maybe will make u feel good knowing u "help" single mother who has no chance for decent education/work and still need to support her family.

cons:
- wasting money (basically u pay money so she will chat with you)
- she might actually look down at you
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:45 am
Funflyer wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 9:22 am Separated, actually divorced now
Start a thread on that back story...
Maybe that's why he is called "Funflyer".
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

To the why? Reading between the lines he would rather have a long distance GFE with a girl and a cam rather than simping to onlyfans cam girls? I might be wrong but that’s how it looks to me maybe.
Stay classy na
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Do what you want, OP

IF what you want is simping for some bar whore and sending her your hard earned in return for nothing then that's on you

phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

mi1 wrote: Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:59 am have no experience.. but let me guess.
it's hard to generalize because in the end it also depends on girl (how long she is in business, what is her personality, etc..) in ur situation when u both know that those money is not for "take her form bar"

pros:
- u will get more attention (the bigger amount u send the more attention). Your messages will not be ignored
- when in town, ur priority will be higher then other customers (unless they are also sponsors)
- maybe will make u feel good knowing u "help" single mother who has no chance for decent education/work and still need to support her family.

cons:
- wasting money (basically u pay money so she will chat with you)
- she might actually look down at you
If a girl is getting one sponsor i'd bet $ to donuts she has a few more :beer3:
my partners sister is a nice, kind, affectionate girl and has 3 sponsors yet STILL is in the game!

Want feel good? support an orphan!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Plan B
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by Plan B »

You may have a set figure in mind for this interaction but she will have a different idea!! All her problems both real and made up will be dumped on you very early on.

I guess if it's a video call and she gets her gear off that may offer some value.
NotYourUncle
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by NotYourUncle »

Do what you want, whatever makes you happy.. I wouldn't mind someone to chat to on the side, not going to happen for me though.

I notice no one's got back to you with a figure.. without knowing, just a stab in the dark (finances and exclusivity depending), anywhere between 100-200 a month she'd be happy with earning for next to no work... But like I said, just a guess
pronouns- it/that
as quite obviously, I identify as a f***ing watermelon
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic