Cheapest hourly hotel to bring a girl to in PP?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
JeffDavenport35
Tourist
Australia

Cheapest hourly hotel to bring a girl to in PP?

Post by JeffDavenport35 »

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a hotel in PP that is:

- very cheap
- very discreet (to bring a girl to)
- charges per hour
- is easy and fast to check in?

Thanks in advance... ☺
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Cheapest hourly hotel to bring a girl to in PP?

Post by John Bingham »

Dy Na Guesthouse on 172 is only $2 an hour but it's starting to reek a bit since the cleaner died.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

JeffDavenport35 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:15 pm Hi all,

- very cheap
- charges per hour

Thanks in advance... ☺
The toilet of some nasty club may be the place your looking for.
work is for people who cant find truffles
JeffDavenport35
Tourist
Australia

Thanks for that John. Is it possible to know the address or share the map location link to Dy Na? I searched for them on Google and there's nothing - not surprised :) You mentioned the street which is great and if that is all you know, I'll do a drive-by and try to find it. Thanks again. I noticed its quite close to the riverside. Is it relatively quiet and discreet?
Last edited by JeffDavenport35 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

JeffDavenport35 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:15 pm Hi all,

- very cheap
- charges per hour

Thanks in advance... ☺
If you pick the right girl, she will already know the very cheap hotel room to go to .
JeffDavenport35
Tourist
Australia

:)
Last edited by JeffDavenport35 on Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Some people really know how to impress and treat a girl. She's going to remember this encounter for the rest of her life.
Spoiler:
The smelly dirty mattress, and that cheap Australian bum that she met there.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

JeffDavenport35 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:45 pm Thanks for that John. Is it possible to know the address or share the map location link to Dy Na? I searched for them on Google and there's nothing - not surprised :) You mentioned the street which is great and if that is all you know, I'll do a drive-by and try to find it. Thanks again. I noticed its quite close to the riverside. Is it relatively quiet and discreet?
It wasn't near the riverside. Anyway I just went past and it looks like it has burned down.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:17 pm
JeffDavenport35 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 4:45 pm Thanks for that John. Is it possible to know the address or share the map location link to Dy Na? I searched for them on Google and there's nothing - not surprised :) You mentioned the street which is great and if that is all you know, I'll do a drive-by and try to find it. Thanks again. I noticed its quite close to the riverside. Is it relatively quiet and discreet?
It wasn't near the riverside. Anyway I just went past and it looks like it has burned down.
No, no no. It's OK :) The rooms are still open, but I understand that smoking in bed is now banned!
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

simon43 wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:22 pm
John Bingham wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2022 5:17 pm
No, no no. It's OK :) The rooms are still open, but I understand that smoking in bed is now banned!
There’s a bed?

For discrete, areas around Wot Phnom are a bit gloomy after dark; maybe good for a cheap and nasty shag in the shadows.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic